Mean Anything? Or Just A Stepford Wives Re-Make?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mean Anything? Or Just A Stepford Wives Re-Make?

Post by Christina on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 pm

I have very few dreams that really sit on my heart, but last night I had one & I am just curious if it has any underlying meaning... it feels like it does, but doesn't relate to anything in my life right now that I can see.

I dreamed I had made a new friend from a neighboring town in an area I wasn't very familiar with. I thought really highly of her - she was young (we both were), bubbly, who loved her husband and children and her town. I visited her and it seemed everyone was nice, warm & welcoming and those she introduced me to seemed to adore her, too. She was just one of those special people that you were glad to know, and though she lived a ways away and we wouldn't be able to see each other much - I enjoyed the friendship at the capacity it was. She had made a vague comment about wishing she could move, but I didn't take her seriously. She seemed to have a great life.

In order to visit I would have to take a U-Haul for some reason, and park it at a fork that separated the directions to several area towns. For some reason, the responsibility of how many blankets were in the back of the truck was a big deal - especially to the men in my friend's town.

One day I got word she died, but didn't know how. I took the U-Haul to the fork and left it there, worried I would miss the funeral because there was no one to pick me up at the fork. I got there and sat near the front but it was mostly the men from town and a few women. No one had anything nice to say about her - they said she was a discontent and she deserved her death - I was shocked. No one would tell me how she died. Her husband and her children weren't there, and I got the feeling it was because her husband didn't care. That seemed polar opposite of when I had visited her.

I wandered around the town looking for those who before had seemed to love and support her and had seen the light in her that I had - mostly other women - but as I found them, thier attitudes about her had totally changed since now she was gone and their talk about her was mostly jealous in nature. (From thier jealousy I knew I had been right - she had been a very special person & not a fake).

I don't know who or what, but a faceless & bodiless (at least that I could see) 'person' (I think was feminine, but may have been male) (Holy Spirit?) was with me all of a sudden and told me as I wandered through town that this town was actually well-known to be a cult (unfortunately, IRL I probably would have to be told something I should have known like that), and pointed out to me that a death had occured in this house, a woman was murdered in that house, two women over there...

Then it seemed the men of the town wanted me to leave - (the men never seemed threatening or frightening - but they did seem to all be of one mind - backward in thinking - that had influence over the women), and I insisted to see my friend's children first to be sure they were okay. I went to her house and my dead friend was there - grey in skin - putting the dishes away from the dishwasher. I think she was telling me to look after her children, and I was afraid of her - though not terrified - but still left to get the U-Haul, get it through processing and leave the area. I had felt like she had given in, somehow. I think. Anyways, somewhere during processing the U-Haul I woke up.

The most prominent and unsure thing in my life right now is trying to build a business and stand on my own two feet before unemployment runs out. Maybe it has something to do with that? And somehow with the Lord's promises financially? But maybe not because I just can't see the connection, and don't know why my friend would have to die and become a hated zombie!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REPOST - Mean Anything? Or Just A Stepford Wives Re-Make?

Post by Christina on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 pm

I have very few dreams that really sit on my heart, but last night I had one & I am just curious if it has any underlying meaning... it feels like it does, but doesn't relate to anything in my life right now that I can see.

I dreamed I had made a new friend from a neighboring town in an area I wasn't very familiar with. I thought really highly of her - she was young (we both were), bubbly, who loved her husband and children and her town. I visited her and it seemed everyone was nice, warm & welcoming and those she introduced me to seemed to adore her, too. She was just one of those special people that you were glad to know, and though she lived a ways away and we wouldn't be able to see each other much - I enjoyed the friendship at the capacity it was. She had made a vague comment about wishing she could move, but I didn't take her seriously. She seemed to have a great life.

In order to visit I would have to take a U-Haul for some reason, and park it at a fork that separated the directions to several area towns. For some reason, the responsibility of how many blankets were in the back of the truck was a big deal - especially to the men in my friend's town.

One day I got word she died, but didn't know how. I took the U-Haul to the fork and left it there, worried I would miss the funeral because there was no one to pick me up at the fork. I got there and sat near the front but it was mostly the men from town and a few women. No one had anything nice to say about her - they said she was a discontent and she deserved her death - I was shocked. No one would tell me how she died. Her husband and her children weren't there, and I got the feeling it was because her husband didn't care. That seemed polar opposite of when I had visited her.

I wandered around the town looking for those who before had seemed to love and support her and had seen the light in her that I had - mostly other women - but as I found them, thier attitudes about her had totally changed since now she was gone and their talk about her was mostly jealous in nature. (From thier jealousy I knew I had been right - she had been a very special person & not a fake).

I don't know who or what, but a faceless & bodiless (at least that I could see) 'person' (I think was feminine, but may have been male) (Holy Spirit?) was with me all of a sudden and told me as I wandered through town that this town was actually well-known to be a cult (unfortunately, IRL I probably would have to be told something I should have known like that), and pointed out to me that a death had occured in this house, a woman was murdered in that house, two women over there...

Then it seemed the men of the town wanted me to leave - (the men never seemed threatening or frightening - but they did seem to all be of one mind - backward in thinking - that had influence over the women), and I insisted to see my friend's children first to be sure they were okay. I went to her house and my dead friend was there - grey in skin - putting the dishes away from the dishwasher. I think she was telling me to look after her children, and I was afraid of her - though not terrified - but still left to get the U-Haul, get it through processing and leave the area. I had felt like she had given in, somehow. I think. Anyways, somewhere during processing the U-Haul I woke up.

The most prominent and unsure thing in my life right now is trying to build a business and stand on my own two feet before unemployment runs out. Maybe it has something to do with that? And somehow with the Lord's promises financially? But maybe not because I just can't see the connection, and don't know why my friend would have to die and become a hated zombie!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top