Please give me your thoughts on this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please give me your thoughts on this dream

Post by content on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:03 am

I dreamed that I was walking into my home and I looked down at the floor and 1 foot appeared then I was preparing enchiladas for myself and an unknown man. After dinner we went to the bed and I laid on him and he took me by the hands and lifted me off him. As he was lifting me up I stated I want to be touched and he stated I am touching you. I'M TOUCHING YOUR HEART and I ended up on the floor on my knees. I beleive I know what this means but would like your imput. What do you think?

content

View user profile http://content1@ymail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please give me your thoughts on this dream

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 am

I believe this dream is about intimacy with Him. This is a lovely dream!
As you are ministering to Him (i.e. cooking) He is drawing you to be intimate with Him. Real intimacy is about the heart and not just the physical touch.
In this case I see it as Jesus wanting to touch your heart and to not be so focussed on the exterior things you want dealt with in life. Also too I think we can sometimes think we need to earn our love by acts of ministry when all He wants for us is to simply be with Him. He wants us to allow Him access into the innermost parts of our lives...our heart....it takes alot of courage to open up to Him in this way and...surrender much like a woman surrenders her self to a man in marriage.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 am

When I read this I was touched and this scripture came to my spirit Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
You stay encouraged.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top