Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nubava

How God takes care of us!!!

Well, couple of days ago the hard drive of my computer died and as it happened I was very calm and smiling. People around me were asking me how I was and trying to encourage me but interestingly I reacted very calmly and with positive attitude. I said to myself that such things happen and it's not the first or the last time, etc.
So I started finding ways who could help me to change the hard drive. As I was on the phone with one computer programmer who turned out couldn't help me, I thought that I need to call the company/the shop I bought the computer although the guarantee has already expired. In any case I had to pay for the hard drive to be replace. So I made the appointment, I went there, I was smiling and waiting for my turn. The technician was a very nice guy, he confirmed that it was the hard drive, he told me how much it was going to be, etc. And I showed him the keyboard button which was popping out every time I was typing, he examined and told me that they could change the whole top case of my computer and for free, the company was going to cover it for me rofl I was shocked and very happy. Can you imagine this? Basically my computer turned out to be whole new, I paid for the hard drive, the company changed the top case for FREE. And more other they told me that the computer would be ready in 1-3 days. I came home and couple of hours later I received a phone call that I could come and take the computer back, it was READY TO PICK UP IN JUST COUPLE OF HOURS thumbs I was and am SO UP AND SO THANKFUL TO GOD. It's not just the material and financial part of the matter, I realized one more time how He loves us and takes care of us!!! He is faithful!!! And it was so important for me to have kept the right attitude happy dance

Blessings, Nubava flower

Thank you Lord for working on our behalf. Thank you for helping Nubava with the computer problem. You are so faithful and so good to us. Praise the name of the Lord for he is worthy to be praised!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Amen, Connie, huggins every time I touch my computer I smile SO big cause only God could and can do so many wonderful things in just one day. Couple of my relatives are still stunned at how quickly my comp was repaired and that I got that free top case, praise God happy dance happy dance happy dance flower