can anyone interpret this dream?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can anyone interpret this dream?????

Post by Hector70 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:27 am

setting was; i was in room where a lot of activity was going on, dancing, drawing, music was playing just a lot of
people( the room was fill with such electricity from the people and joyful mood and spirit) and as this is going on heard
a voice said...mesopotomia, over and over again.

thank you and God bless

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can anyone interpret this dream?????

Post by one1cross on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:14 am

Not sure if you know this but Mesopotamia is in the bible...the word means the land between the rivers two rivers-Referring to the Tigris in Uphrates-
Both these rivers flow through Bagdad, the" Capital of Iraq"..... the people who lived in this area were called "Sumarians" not samarians. I would definitely ask the Lord to show you or reveal to you what this means....
Theres a reason--- I believe and feel in Spirit it has to do with Iraq- this basically became the "Babylon Empire" if you didnt know....

for prayerful consideration
much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 am

Really have to agree with one1cross here. That was my immediate thought. I would ask the Lord to reveal the meaning for you...

Lord,

We come before you today seeking your interpretation of the dream you gave Cusoizm. Father we ask that you make it very simple and easy to understand. Sometimes the symbols get in the way of the true meaning. Father I pray that you would give her the ability to receive it in Jesus name. Father we thank you and give you all the Glory and the Honor in the name of Jesus!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top