An Encouraging Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Encouraging Word

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Today's Devotional from "Jesus is the Only Way & the Only Truth" (Facebook Group) - I really found this encouraging so thought I would share it with the group...enjoy, be encouraged, and God bless you!! flower

Michael Jordan was cut from his High school basketball team. Michael Jordan once observed, "I've failed over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed."

Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because "he lacked imagination and had no good ideas."

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He invented Electricity

Beethoven handled the violin awkwardly and preferred playing his own compositions instead of improving his technique. His teacher called him "hopeless as a composer." And, of course, you know that he wrote five of his greatest symphonies.

Friend's donít let anyone ever tell you that you donít have what it takes that you can't do what God has put in your heart. God has entrusted you with His life. He has breathed His very breath into you. He has put Gifts and talents on the inside of you. You have seeds of greatness placed in you. Youíre a person of destiny, and you have an assignment and a purpose to fulfill. Shake off any, discouragement, any disappointments of the past and run your race with purpose.You can do all things through Christ. Donít ever give up on what God has put in your heart and if you do fail donít just stay there get up and try again. Jesus will Help you overcome anything and everything. Just take a step of faith and Know that your heavenly father will always be with you cheering you on. He has a great plan for your life. Jesus can open up doors that no one else can. Just believe and put all your trust in Jesus. He is such an awesome God and nothing is too hard for him
God Bless you.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Encouraging Word

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 am

Lola,

Thanks for that word. I needed that today. Things have been a little crazy and that was and encouragement for me. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 am

Bless You

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 am

thumbs :clap2: