I am so confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am so confused

Post by carolinedeborah on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi I am new here, hope I have posted this in the correct place.

I had this dream over 2 years ago. The dream has come to pass but I am confused now and am afraid that I interpreted it wrong and have made a wrong decision.

TRAVELING TO A MANSION
I am travelling in a car with some people, I don t know them. I am in the front seat but not driving. I know I am on my way to live in a big mansion but I don t want to go because I am going without my family. I am on a type of forest road not a tarred road; the road is bumpy and takes us over green grass and in-between trees. I wonder to myself “why are we traveling on this road and not a proper road?” the answer comes immediately, so that no-one will know where you are, you are going in secret. Someone in the car says “there is a circus there” Immediately I see the outline of a mansion and an outline of a circus next to it.

My dream changes to a different scene. I am standing next to a stream; there are some very deep areas and giant plants growing out of the stream. (I see them as giant grass but I have never seen grass like this) The grass is darkish green and looks more like leaves of fir trees than grass. I see on the other side of the stream a servant of the mansion; I feel that he/she has come to meet us. I wonder how this servant crossed the stream as he/she is walking on a path towards the mansion on the other side of the stream. As I am looking at the stream I see a woman standing next to me, she shows me where to cross and smiles at me. I walk across and am amazed at how easy it is, I feel the plants under my feet, they feel like velvet. When I reach the other side I look up and see the mansion in the distance, it is painted in brown and beige.

I would appreciate some help and advice.

Blessings

carolinedeborah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am so confused

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:28 am

Are your family members Christians?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 am

Hi flower
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
My first thoughts.

Are your husband and your family christians?I ask you,because my family is not saved yet,and I feel in a similar way as you.

Maybe the "not tarred" road means the narrow way.
I was thinking that that the grass like plants that is similar to the leaves of a fir tree (evergreen) may symbolize eternal life.

If anything is not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

Please tell us what you felt during the dream and when you got into the mansion.

I'm going to pray about your dream.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinedeborah on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 am

Hi ditte3,

Sorry I should ve been more elabarote. My dream has come to pass.
Last year my pastor announced he was getting a divorce due to his wife' infidelity. Many people did not agree with our leadership' decision to announce to the church the reason for the divorce. This caused a split in the church. Some people involved in our praise and worship team came to my house and shared with me their reasons for leaving the church I realized that this was what my dream was about. In my dream I felt sad at leaving my family (my church family). The "circus" in my dream was all the problems gossip etc.
In my dream by the time I arrived at that stream I was no longer with those people in the car but was alone. I think the woman who helped me across the stream was Jesus. When I crossed the stream I felt quite peaceful. I only saw the mansion in the distance when my dream ended.
The reason I am confused is because I have had a terrible year. I have been tempted by adultery with a man in my church however did not have an affair. I want to leave the church now and wish I had left when everyone else did. I would not have gone through this If I had left. I wonder if I had wrongly interpreted this dream.
I had another dream which perhaps I will share later, it was concerning this temptation.

If I was supposed to leave I know that the Lord will still help me to get back to a place of peace. I do need to learn to interpret dreams better especially when it is a warning dream.

Thank you so much for your help Im just trying to make some sense of my life right now.

Bless you.

carolinedeborah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 am

Dear Carolinedeborah

Thank you for sharing these.It explains much.

I'm going to pray about your dream.

Never forget:Our God is gracious and loves us very mush and wants the best for us. flower

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top