What could this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What could this mean?

Post by yyoung09 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi everyone!

I had a dream this morning, that I don't know what to make of it.

I dream that I was in my mom house in her backyard, there were other peoples there with me I don't know who they were. I felt that some of my children were there ,but I don't know which of them were there. We all were looking at the sky and I saw this airplane, very high when all of the sunden it started coming down like something was grong with it, and we were scare that it was going to fall on us, so we started to move around like to scape from it but it fell between us, it was a toy airplane, It looked very real when it was in the sky, we kind laugh a little or made a comment like we scare and it tuned out to be a toy. Then I saw another airplane falling, but this time this one I think it fall somewhere else. Then another air plane was in the backyard, it looked like a huge track, it was like dancing but I was scare that it could hit us while it was " dancing"?

little background: I am in the US, my mom is in Venezuela, I have been there since 2001, I only speak over the phone with her.

What do you think about this? Could airplanes mean my life?

Thank you very much!
God bless you!
Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum