Cleaning the inside of old cars or ones no longer in use.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning the inside of old cars or ones no longer in use.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 am

Hi and Blessings

I am just wanting confirmation.

Dream,

I was with my spiritual mom and we were the ones who cleaned out the inside of the cars interior. The cars/trucks were old or people got murdered in them and my spiritual mom and I would stand in a pile of all these cars and clean the inside up. One man worked with us and he needed ten dollars and he promised to pray it back I knew this guy has issues and so I loaned him the ten dollars. The man drove by us drunk and said I cannot pay you back and I was like I had already knew he would do this to me it was not a big deal. I told Marie oh yeah I forgot to tell you I gave him ten out of our money, it was no big deal to her either it was Gods money. Anyway there was this real big old convertible car waiting for me to clean it but inside the car there was a murdered persons blood that I needed to clean up, and I was afraid to touch the old dried up blood. In my mind I thought how sad someone was murdered in the first place and now I have to clean up innocent blood. So I put off cleaning it then finally I just went ahead and cleaned it. duh

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning the inside of old cars or ones no longer in use.

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Sounds like you are in the deliverance ministry. Nothing alarming to me about the dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm

I believe 100% you have a calling in your life however there are these pasts issues( messes) that you will have to deal with only by yourself before you can be effective in what God calls you to do. I feel your spiritual mum here is symbolic of a helper(holy spirit).The man is a deceiver-He can not just help you out ,dry blood your past where the enemy messed with you. Car is your area of calling in ministry (This is what the enemy wants to destroy and make "stinky"

Now those other many cars symbolizes many other people who have similar issues,you are also called to minister to them but first cleanse your self by cleaning the bloody stuffs.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 am

It seems to me that you are doing a work that is pointless (cleaning the interior of junked (piles) cars/trucks. And, you had given money to the gentleman, that you should have asked permission or checked with your spiritual leader first...even though you knew he "had issues". He became drunk with (God's money...you called it). I see so many things wrong and off in this dream that I think this needs some real examination for correction and not a confirmation of ministry. There are no positive symbolisms in here.

Last edited by underhiswing on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove quote)

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 am

Hi thanks all for your input.

I will pray into them. I do not see this dream as a negative dream. The cars all worked they were dirty and needed to be cleaned. So as far as the lady I was working with she would have lent the man money too because the word says if anyone is hungry feed them. Weather someone misuses the money is not my responsibility my responsibility is to do what I am called to do.

Thanks all have a great day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

This is an instructional dream. Even in the title of your post you say that some of them where "ones no longer in use". You also say that you did not want to clean the convertable. Your heart wasn't in your work. And, when you helped the man, no good came of it. In otherwords, it was not fruit bearing. When God calls us and gifts us we have great joy and a high rate of sucess when we are working within our true giftings. It is one of the ways we know we are in His will in that arena.
Also, a "convertable" represents a aspect of "changing uses." I hope this made what I was trying to say earlier a little more clear. He is showing you something and it would be sad if you missed it. I pray He makes it clearer for you. It will be a great blessing for you and those you minister to.

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks
Have fasted when I had this dream and the Lord revealed.

Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top