Dreaming of the deceased giving birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming of the deceased giving birth

Post by heaven sent on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 am

Last month my sister passed away. Yesterday in the early morning I dreamed that my deceased sister was pregnant and the baby was due. It appeared in the dream I was visiting her and was there to help with her delivery. I placed blankets and pillows on the couch where she then laid. She spoke to me, telling me she was having contractions but never made a sound indicating she was in pain. My deceased sister then said to me the baby is coming. I then proceded to look and I saw the babys head crowning. My sister did not even have to push the baby just started coming out smoothly.The baby cr1ed and I immmediately took the baby into my arms and stated to my sister that the new born favored her youngest son. I asked her if she would love to hold him. She seemed kind of tired after giving birth but wanted to hold her new born. I then placed the baby in her arms. So that my sister could get immediate care from a doctor I then asked someone to call 911.

heaven sent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming of the deceased giving birth

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:16 pm

First of all i'm very sorry for your loss, and i will send a prayer up for you and your family.
I'm not sure how to answer this but i know that babies often symbolize things that take up a lot of time and energy. Here's a link to the baby theme http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html
hope this helps,
love
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:05 am

just aguess really.is it possable that you mite carry on a work that she began?[project/ministry/gifting?]a new thing birthed , ive had dream conversations with my deceased mother,but was too afraid to share them wiv anyone cos they think you talking to the dead[necromancy] i think which is forbidden in scripture,perhaps someone else has more wisdom,im just shareing only bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 pm

I, too, am wondering if a ministry will come about because of your sisters life. My godson was stillborn a few months ago. His mother had been keeping an online blog about the agony of it all. Now, a nursing instructor has made this blog a reading assignment prior to their OB class lecture on grief and loss. She stated it beautifully, "And so now C's minitsry begins, even though he is already with Jesus." Likewise, last night I went to a talk about grief and loss during the holidays. The grandmother giving the talk lost her grandbaby to SIDS at age 2 months. It wasn't her baby, but she has a ministry at our church called Wings of Hope to help families who have lost infants. Do you see the connection?
Dreamster - I dream about my deceased father too and so does my brother. I have had conversations with him in my dreams a couple of times, but my brother, also a christian, frequently has conversations with him. I'm not talking to the dead. I'm dreaming about talking to someone with whom I had a significant relationship with in the past. Perhaps sharing these dreams in which you are talking with a deceased person could help. ANYTIME you have fear of sharing because you are afraid of being labeled cannot be good. IF what you were sharing were sinful in some way, then it needs to come out into the light, learned about and be given accountability for changing your behavior in the future. Conversely, it might not be sinful at all - it might be a subject that needs to be shared. I hate it when Satan does that to me - uses fear to keep me isolated! What do you think, Dreamster?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 am

um youre so rite,if you read my post in the hello section u will understand a little,fear shuts me down,sometimes i feel like a dream freak,or somefin outta roswell ,,i am going to do something i havent done 4 22 years next week,im a little afraid :babycrib: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:27 am

Remember Dreamster that fear is not of the Lord. Love casts out all fear. God will not bring you to it if He will not bring you through it. Put your confidence in God. All will be good.

Love

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 am

wow thats a powerful little phrase C, wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 am

Heaven Sent -

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will also keep you and your family in prayer.

I agree with Dreamster and RnestseekR - it may be that a ministry or project will be born out of her life, either something that she was involved in that will continue or something that will be born as a result of her life or her death.

Please pray on these things to see if they bear witness.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 am

Dreamster -

Congratulations that you'll be facing something that you haven't done for 22 years!! (I couldn't find the earlier post you were referring to...)

We will lift you up in prayer. Please meditate on the following scriptures and be encouraged and strengthened as that situation draws nearer:

1Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Phil 4:6 - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Isaiah 26:4 - Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

And Psalm 23.

(As you know,) there are more scriptures, but I can't include them right now. Hope these provide you with strength and courage. Remember whose you are - Our Lord will NEVER forsake you, HE is always with you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 am

thanks 4 that :book: a mini bible lesson,indeed flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down