training horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

training horses

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm

had a dream that a white horse trailer pulled in and went to the barn. i said to myself that i was about to train a horse.

any ideas?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: training horses

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Didn't take the test. Just get ready to run your race. It's not to the swift but to those who endure. Are you about to begin anything? This test/level will require holiness, nothing less.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm

wow, dreamert00, this spoke to me
"this test/level will require holiness, nothing less."
thank you for your insight.
i had a dream back in april that i was pregnant and due in december. i knew God was telling me i was expecting something in december. not sure what. :)

what in the dreams causes you to think that it is telling me that it will require holiness?

thank you,
emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm

The White Horse. A white horse is excellence, swiftness, and purity.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay, it was a white trailer that was carrying a horse. I'll pray about this one. Thank you so much for your insight. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 am

dreamert00-
I have prayed about this and thought about it and i am brought to remembrance of a dream i had (its posted under fire on the mountain) in which there was a girl (me) sitting on a black horse, and he face was full of emotion.

i do believe that after praying and coming into the remembrance of the other dream that the horse has to do with emotions. On the black horse, my emotions were out of control, even though something good was happening.

a few minutes after i received your interpretation about the horse, i receive a letter from a friend wishing me a happy birthday. she said something weird and i got so offended and so upset that i could not focus on anything. i had to take a drive. as the hours passed by, i was able to calm down with the help of the Holy Spirit.

God spoke to me: I'm about to train a horse (my emotions). You're absolutely right though, this is a new level for me! The Holy Spirit is going to need to help me here. :) Thank you again. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 am

Hi flower

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

Horse can mean power.Maybe a white horse is,the power of God .

Barn may mean the Church or a work or a ministry perhaps.

If these are not what the Lord tells you please toss them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

hey ditte3,

how are you?

my experience with horses (considering that there are 7 in my backyard and i work/see them worked daily) is that the most calm, sweet and gentle tempered horse can and will be unpredictable. they often spook from a rabbit on the easement or a dog wandering on its own around our fence. they are strong, powerful, unpredictable, and VERY sensitive animals(thus, we can control them by their mouths). i really feel that for me, at least in these past couple of dreams, God is using horses to represent my irrational, sensitive, and often unpredictable emotional state i have been in.

in the dream i had, the horse was in a white trailer, being pulled by a white truck. i never saw the horse. the trailer, in my understanding of horse trailers, is a way that you can contain a horse to travel and have a horse in public- it is a way to have control when the horse is not comfortable in its surroundings. i feel like God is showing me that I need to let Him contain my emotions and to help me get control of them.
the barn is where we keep food/horse tact/a few horses/feed and water and it is where they dwell. this could very well be a church or ministry. maybe it's a place to be fed.

so yes, strong is definitely a way to describe my emotions. :) thank you. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 am

Halleluja!
I'm so happy God is showing you His wisdom.

These verses came into my mind when you said that we can contol them by their mouths thinking :

"Be ye not like the horse,or s the mule,which have no understanding.whose mouth must be held in with bit and britle,lest they come near unto thee."(Psalms32,9.)

"If any man offend not in word,the same is a perfect man,and able also to bridle the whole body.
Behold we put bits in the horses' mouth,that they may obey us,and we turn about their whole body."(James3,2-3.)

I didn't write the whole chapter,but I think it orth reading it. flower

Great is our God.He loves us so much.He teaches and leads us so gently,and gives us parabole of our own lives so tha twe can understand it better.

Glory to the Lord!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 am

thumbs

Glad God confirmed in you what he was saying.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top