Wating on a Train at a Stop called KINGDOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wating on a Train at a Stop called KINGDOM

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I dreamt that I was on my way to my ex-boyfriends house, and I was suppose to be catching the bronw or the orange line. Well my stepfather, was going to take to the train to help me get there faster. I told him to take me to the train stop on 35th Street. I had my bags an everything with me, and my stepfather waited out in the lobby. I remember the train coming, but I wasn't sure if it was the right train to get on, but I finally found out it wasn't the right train, and when the train rode off. I finally saw the stop I was at it didn't say 35th Street. It said "Kingdom" with a powder blue back ground and "Kingdom" was written in white letters. Insight please?

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wating on a Train at a Stop called KINGDOM

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Havn't taken test. If you look in the natural trains allow you to get to your destination without hindering others. Meaning all can come onboard at a given stop without detouring. Maybe the dream is telling you to focus more on your future with God instead of the intermittance. I see your name says "new" which can imply the powder blue. Powder blue are for babies. Orange can signal warning just like brown can signal flesh (death). Dead grass turns brown. Whatever the case, you did not make a wrong decision because you were at the Kingdom stop.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks for the insight. I'm not new to the concept of the kingdom of God. However, usually for me trains are me going at a fast rate spiritually. The orange line would be what I would take to get to my ex-boyfriends house in the natural. However, though my train didn't come, and I was at the kingdom stop. Maybe thats where I need to stay right now, and "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and his righteousness, and all these other things shall be added unto you". Maybe I'm to in hurry to get to my destination and I need to seek the kingdom firstand allow God to take me to that destination at the appointed time. I'm not at the Kingdom stop for no reason......Hmmm I think I God just gave it to me.....Any other insight.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 am

I agree newgift. Mat 6:33 is your focus, the interpretation don't get any better than that. happy dance

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Bless You

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:54 pm

new2mygift28 -

you just wrote my interpretation, to your dream down to the scripture! lol! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top