Prayed and asked God what my husband looks like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayed and asked God what my husband looks like

Post by chasel27 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I prayed one night and asked God what my future husband would look like and then I had a dream that I was in the basement of a church and he was writing on a chalk board and he was obviously frutrated. So I turned and looked at him standing by his side and said this is why God sent me to you is to help you and he seemed a little older than me and he was very handsome. He was bald, very pale and had green eyes. He's not the usual type of person that I normally would date but I was very attracted to him.

I had this dream over 7 years ago. Since then I met someone that I was engaged to for a very short time and we broke and got back together and then broke up again. He is bald and his daughter is very pale and has green eyes. My daughter had a dream once that I had a little girl with green eyes about 5 years before I met him.

I need help interpreting this dream and what does it mean about my future husband. I want to be sure that I make the right choice about marrying someone.

chasel27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayed and asked God what my husband looks like

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 pm

The dream you had sounded prophetic about this man...but i wonder if this is the One God has for you? In the dream he was frusterated and you were helping him... I believe God was telling you in this dream that he sent you to him to help him...Possibly helpmate. But i wouldnt base this increadibly important decision on a dream. Seek God and His Word. I had so many prophetic dreams about my now husband before we met. i wrote a 7 part series as a testimony to it. God confirmed to me that he was who He wanted for me through the bible, through His Holy Spirit, and in several wonderful dreams. The dreams God gave me were of the Lord leading me to him and being excited for me....I had one dream that angels were building our house and they told be that they would continue building it on the condition that my now hubby stayed obedient to the Lord. Here's the link http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/husband-testimony-f39/
you may have to scroll down on the page to start with part one...

I asked God for several confirmations. I didnt want to make that choice without His approval ever again...so i asked for MANY confirmations and I recieved many :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top