Possible Manifestation?!? Party Invitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation?!? Party Invitation

Post by dem on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 am

The dream below I dreamt in August. IRL my husband told me last night that a friend of his invited him to a birthday party that his friend's girlfriend was having for him. It's not the same friend as in the dream, but is it a coincidence? Scratch Chin The friend in the dream IRL invited us to a wedding. Praying about it... praying

08/14/10
I dreamt that my husband and I were in the kitchen and my husbandís friend called. He had him on the speaker phone, and his friend was telling him about a party that his girlfriend Stacey was having. He invited him to the party. I became very angry. His friend was saying ďand you know whose gonna be there.Ē My husband then walked into the living room and I couldnít hear the conversation anymore. He turned off the speaker phone. After he got off the phone, he tried to have a conversation with me, and I ignored him. He continued to try to talk to me and I told him if he goes to that party itís over between us. Iím getting a divorce. I told him that I dreamt that he went to Staceyís party and cheated on me with someone there. He was telling me that Stacey was his friendís girlfriend, and I told him I know who she is. How do you think I would know her name or who she was when I never heard of her or met her. God showed me this in advance. My husband couldnít believe that I was willing to end our marriage over a dream, and went to the party anyway. Things happened just as I dreamt, and my husband was nervous when coming back from the party. I got some lawyers who were helping me with the divorce papers, and they were asking me my situation. I told them how I stay home to care for my children, and they were writing everything down. Afterwards they were telling me all that I was entitled to. They were upset at my husband for treated me this way, and wanted to take him for all he had. I told them I donít want to do that. I just want enough to where I can care for myself and my children. I was thinking maybe I could move into an apartment. They told me no, I deserve the house. He cheated on you, you didnít cheat on him. I told them, that I wanted the house, and maybe the car so I could get around with the kids, but I wouldnít ask for anything else. The lawyers couldnít believe I was being so nice after what he did. I was concerned about his welfare, and wanted him to be able to make it too. I told them I was a Christian and it would be wrong to try to get things out of revenge. I only need my daily necessities met, nothing else. My husband had received the divorce papers, and screamed! The papers requested he pay alimony for the house, car, and children for an indefinite period of time. He was saying he should have the house. I told him that I deserve the house after what he did to me. Iím the one thatís gonna take care of the kids. He was wondering how he was going to pay for all this. He was saying that he guesses heíll have to get an apartment. Sometime in the dream we were in the kitchen, and my mom called. She was on the speaker phone and wanted to know if we were definitely getting a divorce so she would know what to say to the family. I told her yes. She couldnít believe that God was letting this happen. I think a friend of my husband was telling him that it would be best to stay married; because he wouldnít have to pay all this money. My husband was acting like he wanted to work out our marriage, but I knew he just didnít want to pay alimony. I told him he wasnít fooling me and the marriage is over.

Last edited by dem on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change color of title)

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation?!? Party Invitation

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:36 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top