Interpretation needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation needed

Post by Den on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 pm

This dream happened 4 years ago, in 2004.
The dream started with a vision, and it's happening in a special church service for women, 3 or 4 rows of women setting on wood chairs.
A man is calling my name, but at that point I dont' know who he is calling, I'm watching to see who that is, looking far away in the room I saw a woman getting up and walking toward him, when she was close I saw with a big surprise it was me. And making sure I was really the woman he was looking for, he asked the other man in the room, a Pastor I know. The Pastor was standing behind a long table, cover with a white tablecloth and stuff on it for sale.
I remember what I felt about that man, that he desired to have a relationship with me, that he love God so much, he had the fear of the Lord, he had respect for me as a woman and he care for me and also I thought he was the guess speaker for that night.
While he was talking to me, the Pastor call him, he wanted to talk to him about me and him, and when he came back to speak to me, he look desapointed, and try to explain to me it was not the right time to have a relationship.
Later in the dream, the man told me that God was going to gave us a vision, so he took 2 chairs and placed those side by side in front of a big white wall and told me that if it start to come to intense for me to stop looking at it and he was going to do the same. The vision was terrible, a city was bombarded with balls of fire,... I beleive it was a vision about the end times.
Later on in the dream, the man was asking me questions about my life.
At the very end of the dream ,the man ask me about 3 times if I was going to wait for him, and I said yes.

Last edited by Den on Sat May 05, 2012 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation needed

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 pm

are you in a relationship right now? i feel like this dream could be prophetic about the man God has for you. something like this happened to me. here's the link to my testimony http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/life-in-the-spirit-by-laura-boaz-daphanie02-f22/ you'll want to start with part 1
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Hi Daph,
No I'm not into a relationship right now.
Still praying and beleiving God for my "Boaz"
It was prophecied to me not long ago that God is gaving me my heart desires and also a change was coming for me.
Daph could you tell me more about my dream? I've read your testimony it's awesome!!!!
I thank you so much for your respond,
Blessings,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 pm

well the beauty of dreams like this, is that its more interesting to see it when it happens. There were specific details about my husband from my dream that fit him in real life, so when i met him it was confirmation. do you remember any other things about his personality? if so, you ought to right them down thumbs
blessings,
Daph

ps, thanks for reading my testimony!!

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down