Large New House-Kitchen Huge refridgerator-ocean front property- a shop/restaurant-can you help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large New House-Kitchen Huge refridgerator-ocean front property- a shop/restaurant-can you help?

Post by SWS on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm

We buy a house on a seemingly normal street in a mediocre neighborhood. My dad is with me, he as purchased it for all of us to use. It is enormous ranch style in its single level lay out, but not grand in the sense of stairways or even another level. The rooms are big to hold many people, like two big entertaining rooms that are wide and open to accomodate many. We go in the kitchen. It is pretty decent sized but the appliances are all wrong. The kitchen is a turn of the centry heavy cast iron(with side washboard) sink, a sink I had always dreamed of having in my old house. The stove was an old electric one but cut in half with only 2 burners, one on top of the other?? There were no counters just a fold out table type one that can roll around. The fridge is what was really weird. It was old like the late 70's model but super sized it was triple decker wide and was stuffed with food! The food had been sitting a long time and was spoiled. I told my dad that we needed to just throw it all away it was no use to keep. I remember eye balling on how big the kitchen was and the potential when it is re done.
We rented the house out to a family for some gathering so we left for a little while but returned in the eveing. It was an unexpected source of income being it was so big! The renters are doing a contract or filling out paperwork, we are to be paid handsomely for the use of the building!
I go into the kitchen and many are cleaning up from using the "facility". I'm concerned at the condition of the kitchen but they were busy working.
Then, it's as if the dream/scene changes... this same house opens up in the back like an extension beyond what was there. It was beautiful like a different kitchen attached to like a sun porch but it had an open floor and looked very much like it could be a restaurant. Like I was dreaming in my dream of it's potential use. I was pondering many warm meals and things to feed the people that would comfort them and it had many open windows and I realize, my house is on the beach... a beach front property! This looked like the atlantic coast as it was not the pacific. There was a lovely wooden back porch with comfortable wicker chairs and pillows to enjoy the view of the ocean. The ocean was lovely! Many people started coming in, they remembered this place as it used to be, a place to eat and congregate they even remembered being made free desserts like cookies and things while they shopped! They showed me how to use a table top oven to quickly bake while many were shopping... it was also a little store that had inventory left!! I was so happy and could feel myhuge smile as I waited on the customers. 2 old men were giving me pointers on how to run things. I was once again dreaming how my mom and grandmother could make things for the shop, this could potentially benefit the whole family!! What a happy dream yet I have no clue what it means.
Can you help?

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large New House-Kitchen Huge refridgerator-ocean front property- a shop/restaurant-can you help?

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 am

a grt drm ,,kood it be an alergry of ur life??that out of something old comes this transformation,, i think that its ur dadwho brought the house kood see its true potential,,jus like god does wiv u,, see how ur feeding ppl,, an ur learning,, growing an ur whole familys is blest, see the provision that manifests 4 jus 1days use,, i hope these few werds r of sum help, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large New House-Kitchen Huge refridgerator-ocean front property- a shop/restaurant-can you help?

Post by SWS on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

Thank you D for taking the time! It's lookin like this dream has a few things going on within it :) It seems like a status dream as well as a confirmation with some things the Lord has been revealing. God is sooo good :)
Love
D

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 am

ur D,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top