Driving to visit my former boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving to visit my former boyfriend

Post by SandraHampton on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:02 pm

My former boyfriend and I had a fall out in August. In the dream, I was going to my former boyfriend house. As I was driving in my car, I was looking for his house. I saw the front of houses. When I saw the front of his, it was yellowish beige, it wasn't new, it was small. I walk to his front door and he open the door. He came from behind the door and smiled and was shy. I said "So this is where you live". I notice he grew a beard and his hair seem thicker and grew. He said, " You can pray for me". I said, "I can?"... and smiled. When I enter, he sat in a chair at a table. He said, "You have to get some counceling or it's not going to work out between us"( I notice he wasn't looking at me, when he was saying this). I said, "So you mean I was imagining things, it was all in my head". I said, "What about..... and then I awaken from the dream. What is the Lord saying?

SandraHampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving to visit my former boyfriend

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Just thoughts...

Do you have a desire to reconcile? It may be that through this situation your ex-boyfriend has experienced some spiritual growth (grew a beard and his hair was longer; hair is often a symbol of obedience (Samson in Judges 16)). But also that there may be things that the two of you may need to talk through and heal from before a reconciliation can take place.

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top