Dream about a co-worker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a co-worker

Post by SandraHampton on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I dream I was in my car or someone car parked in the parking lot of my job. A new co-worker, who I had talk to about problems I was having with my new boyfriend, but not interested in him. In the dream the new co-worker was hestitating to approach my car. He seemed afraid I would reject him. He approach the car again hestitating, and he begin to ask me, but I wasn't clear whether he was asking me out or proposing to me.

Last edited by SandraHampton on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot write a statement)

SandraHampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a co-worker

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 pm

What part is real life and what part is a dream?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a co-worker(clarified, re-wrote)

Post by SandraHampton on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:What part is real life and what part is a dream?

Thank you, The real life part: A co-worker on light duties, who I had talk to about trust issues with my former boyfriend, but not interested in him(co-worker). Dream part: I dreamt I was in my car parked in the parking lot at my job. In the dream the new co-worker was hestitating to approach my car. He seemed frustrated, afraid I would reject him or something. He approach the car again hestitating, and he begin to ask me something, but I wasn't clear whether he was asking me out on a date or proposing to me. Does this co-worker represent someone else in my life?

In Christ, Sandra

SandraHampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 am

Didn't take the test. I think the dream is saying let the past be the past. Could the co-worker on lite duty be Jesus? Jesus is our co-laborer and his burdens are lite. Could this co-worker be the peace that you need but you are focus on your past and not interesting in peace? If we get caught up in our past, we don't realize what God has placed before us (peace). Jesus is a gentleman, and He is not going to force peace(hesitant in the dream), but rather you choose. The park car means your life is on hold. God wants to give you "something" but He can't if you are not ready to receive (not interested in him). Take his yoke Sandra. Your past is gone and Christ is with you, just receive. Hope I gave you some insight, if it don't apply, dismiss it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top