In Wisconsin and everyting looking to wonderful.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Wisconsin and everyting looking to wonderful.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:14 am

Hello and may this day be better then the rest.

Dream

I went to Wisconsin and as I arrived in town it was amazing! The sky was a dark beautiful rich blue and the stars where shinning so bright it was if I were literally walk in heaven on earth. People were out walking filling the streets with their dogs which were off their leashes and they were walking with their families , I could not believe how friendly they were. One couple had this huge German shepherd and all of a sudden I was afraid of the dog and the owner could sense my fear of the dog, and they said please pet him he will not hurt you. So I conquered my fear and petted him. Then I went to where my aunt and uncle were staying and I had to climb these white swirling stairs to get to the top of where they were staying. I get to where they were and I sat down and we were talking about how it seems this certain state was beautiful almost to beautiful and all of a sudden I notice these like flea bits its just starts appearing on my arms and shoulders and then they start to like come alive and bubble right before our eyes, and I am like what the heck is going on! My uncle says he has this repellent that will get rid of what ever the bites where and he put it right on me and they go away. Then I begin to leave there place and I begin to think of a guy I met online who was very strange and was from Wisconsin.

Does anyone on this site live in Wisconsin and can you tell me what is taking place in that state. What is the political situation happening there? I have a sense that some political things in Government is taking place there, that will be poison in the peoples that live there. Now I am not saying this to scare you I am saying this so no one is unaware of what is taking place and so we can pray. Please if you have any info let me know.Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Wisconsin and everyting looking to wonderful.

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Did you meet a guy online in real life?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Yes, but that was months ago.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Just thinking if this dream represent what you think/thought this guy to be. He may still reside in your subconscience mind. That's the only thing that jumped out to me.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh no I never even think about him it is not a big thing. In other words there was nothing to think about if you catch my drift. I sensed it had something to do with the state of Wisconsin.

Thanks so much for the input.

Many blessings to you dear one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top