missed opportunity/dipped my sneaker in ajax

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missed opportunity/dipped my sneaker in ajax

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

I was in a church setting. This teenage girl seemed to hang around me. I was going to bless her with $50 by check but God challenged me to give her $100. Some how I seen a check someone gave the girl for $1,100. I began to struggle with giving her money. Then my inner voice said, "Don't you want breakthrough?" I was like yeah... I began to look for the girl but my sister told me the girl was gone. I felt I missed an opportunity.

Next scene:

Me and my daughter were in a school I believe. (My daughters name means hope and faith. Whenever she is in my dreams God is dealing with my faith). Me and my daughter are trying to clean our feet. We were standing in a small puddle of dirty water. She takes her shoes and socks off. The socks were white. I yelled at her like put your socks and shoes back on, this is dirty water! Then I dipped my sneakers (while they were still on my feet) in this container of liquid AJAX to clean them off. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: missed opportunity/dipped my sneaker in ajax

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 pm

ugh, I posted a reply and it never posted properly.... :confused:

Anyway, please pray about this because these are only my thoughts...

I think the first dream shows you having a struggle with obedience/submission to Godís will and the second dream shows you why.

In my dreams, shoes have always represented my walk with the Lord, my witness to others. I think the dream may be showing you that while there are things that are holding you back (dirty water), you recognize it and are taking action (warn your daughter to put her socks/shoes back on and then you take action to get your shoes clean). As you make changes and grow in the Lord, youíll increase in your faith/understanding of who He is and who you are in Him so that when the next opportunity comes, youíll be ready because you recognize His voice and wonít hesitate to listen and follow any direction given to you. flower

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:53 am

Hi Lola,

Thank you for responding to my dream. I do believe there is some truth to what you posted. I definitely struggle in my faith when it comes to certain things. I have been seeking the Lord for guidance and direction in some areas. I will continue to press through and obey God when he speaks to me about certain things. Thank you again!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top