Dodge Spirit (Car)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dodge Spirit (Car)

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I dreamed I was someone else from my church and with my young boys (they were a few years older in the dream). I believe my daughter was putting them in the back seat of a old blue (paint fading) Dodge Spirit car. I was very observant in the dream, I was telling myself to look at every detail. The word Dodge was missing, but I can see the inprint it left on the car. I have never owned this car, but my mom had a burgundy one. I'm posting the dream because of the car make and model. I believe God is saying something to me. I called my mom and told her about the car and she confirmed it was a Dodge Spirit I dreamed about.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dodge Spirit (Car)

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Do you find yourself going about things in a familiar way or about to approach something in the way that you've always approached it? Like the way you were taught to do things although these ways may not be the best ways right now? How did you feel about using this car in the dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:08 pm

I knew I was dreaming and the car meant something, so I took the intitive to fnd out the name of the car because I was going to ask my mom about it when I woke up. I can say that I always stick with what is safe to me. So, I guess in the way I do what is familiar or what I think I can handle.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 am

Maybe there's something coming that will require you to move out of your comfort zone?

Also, I wonder if the car name is a kind of play on words?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top