Contrast between Word and real life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contrast between Word and real life?

Post by Cloud on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 am

i was given a word once stating i was "meant to be free, to fly. etc...", however, since that time, my actual life experience has not only been quite obviously different, but the opposite. i'm finding myself strapped, enveloped in structured routines, and obligations that i *never* asked for nor invited via any decision of my own. what is the cause of this? my heart has been broken over this, by what's happening and by the fact that i feel i was lied to. i am living a life that god...if that word was/is somehow true...NEVER intended for me to live! yet i don't know how to fix this.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contrast between Word and real life?

Post by traveller on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi,

Blessings to you. If or when someone speaks a truly inspired Word to you/us, it's speaking to our spirit, not to our flesh. It's how God sees you, not how you (or perhaps others) see you. Fact is, that it's often not how the situation at the time is, but how God sees it/desires it to be and you need to start walking in that. If freedom in the spirit has been spoken over you(and even if nobody ever spoke that to you, God still wants us to walk in His freedom) you need to accept it, start proclaiming it, and walking in it. Of course the enemy doesn't want us to walk in our God-given freedom, but if you've accepted Jesus as your Saviour, which I believe you have, you need to stop looking at the circumstances and start totally believing and walking in what He already has done for us on the cross. Don't fix yourself, that's not your job. Work on the things of the spirit, not of the flesh, our flesh (and i'm speaking to myself here too) needs to be crucified daily and does not need/cannot be fixed. Go to Him, talk to Him, ask Him what He'd like you to do, but it often starts by putting your trust in Him totally, leaning on Him, knowing that He knows best.
Ok, i'll get off my now:)
I pray you find the true freedom that is in Him! God's abundant blessings wished upon you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top