Contract With Satan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contract With Satan

Post by dem on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 am

I dreamt that I was at work, and it was our last day before the summer break. A coworker had given me a huge care package full of hair care products. I thought how nice it was for this person to give me this especially since we werenít well acquainted. The lady who makes the care packages and sells them was going to give me one, but I told her I already received one. It was Halloween , and I was holding the door for my coworkers to leave. I was telling everyone to enjoy their summer, and 2 coworkers gave me 2 huge bags of candy. My mom sarcastically asked me if I was going to give the candy to my son, since she knew that I didnít celebrate halloween. I told her that I donít give my son candy, but I would look through it and eat what I liked out of the bag. The only things I liked were these white chocolate bars on lollipop sticks from my cousinís baby shower. I saw my aunt, and found out my mom and her were reconciled. I didnít know that this happened and was upset about it. The LORD told me this happened (their reconciliation) as a curse because my husband and I made a covenant with satan. I found out that the record company my husband and I were signed to was owned by satan. When we had signed the contract, I was not aware that satan was in charge of it. I was under the impression that the record label was Christian. I told my husband about it, and told that we have to break the contract immediately. He didnít seemed too concerned about, and I was wondering why he wasnít upset. Filled with righteous anger I was about to go to the record label, but became afraid since it was Halloween, and was one of the most hallowed nights in Satanism. So, I decided to wait until the next day. I was talking to the president of the record label (the person who gave us the contract to sign) on through a large plasma flat screened tv that was above the front door. I told him I knew the truth about who really owned the label , and he tried to act like he didnít know what I was talking about. As I was going on and on about knowing the truth, the man got frustrated and I saw his face changing back and forth, it looked demonic. I kept telling him that I wanted him to remove our names from the contract. He finally told me he would. After several days, he still did not remove our names, and I was telling my husband that it shouldnít take this long to remove our names, that could have been done immediately. I wanted to find out who else was signed to the label, and I saw a large picture frame on the wall. And as I was looking I was wondering why some of the people who I saw was signed to a music label since they were not musicians. I looked some more, and the picture became a moving picture. I saw my husband sitting down in what looked like a school cafeteria. His mom and sister were sitting down talking to him. I knew they were not signed to the record company, but visiting him. I began wondering how I was going to break this contract if the president kept avoiding me.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contract With Satan

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:56 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top