Fire on the roof!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire on the roof!

Post by dem on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 am

I dreamt that I was in the kitchen with my son and I kept smelling this strange smell. I looked out the window of the front door and saw police lights flashing. I then saw fire fighters in the tree in front of our house. I took my son and left the house from the back door. I was carrying him walking up the driveway, and I saw that the roof of the house was on fire. I walked to the front of the house on the sidewalk and saw my husband. I was relieved to see he got out the house. My neighbors were also outside, and I was glad that they called 911, but wondered why they didnít let us know our house was on fire. The fire fighters mentioned something about the recessed lighting under the border of the roof being old or installed improperly. I had repeated what the fire fighter said to my husband, and he didnít respond. I felt uncomfortable that we had nothing to talk about.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire on the roof!

Post by redeeminglove on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 am

glad its just a dream. a 13 year old neighbor boy accidentally set his parents' house on fire yesterday.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am

Hi dear Sister
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

These are just my firdt thoughts.Can it mean symbolicly some kind of trouble that is seen by your "neighbours",but you cannot see it but you feel something is wrong?Yet they don't warn you. scratching chin

Make sure you ask the Lord about it.If it's not what you feel the Lord is telling you,please toss it.

I'm going t pray about it.

Please put everything into the hands of God.He cares for you.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

Hey Ditte3! You know I didn't think that my "neighbors" as being people other than my actual neighbors. I'm really bad with the symbolism thing duh lol! I definetly feel something is wrong in my marriage, in fact I know it, but what "neighbors" in my life know something I don't know... scratching chin I'm going to pray about that. Thanks for your response.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Hello,
First you and just your son are in the kitchen (husband not there). the kitchen is the "heart of the home". There is something that is slightly hidden (recessed lighting) It isn't right and is causing you to lose your holy covering (burning roof). The firefighters in the "tree" represent the Lord. (tree/cross) The problem is obvious to "others" (symbolic neighbors). So, they might be a good source of information for you to discover what is wrong. You may be having difficulty hearing the Lord right now about this problem? Talk to others and to God about what is going on in your heart. God is already telling you what this brokenness is. He gave you the dream, and you can rest in the fact that He is working on this in other ways too. You have my heart and prayers too.

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am

Thank you Under His Wing for your response. I often doubt the interpretations I actually do get, or what I believe I'm getting from the LORD when I seek Him for meaning. I actually put my dreams on here for confirmation. I don't get too involved with the symbols in dreams because I often get a headache trying to figure them out, but the theme and my emotions in the dream is what I look for. The symbol interpretations you gave make sense. I am going to go over the dream again with the use of these symbols and pray for clarification.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 am

Good. I am curious about your last sentence in the description of your dream and feel drawn to it. It may be the key.
Dream symbolism is a common sense thing with the Lord. He makes it simple, and we make it complicated. His symbolism is handmade for each of us and He uses our lives, location, memories, and history in order to communicate with us. For instance, a snake represents evil/the enemy, but if you have a pet snake, it symbolizes something very different for you. So, the recessed lighting would, in common sense, mean," hidden just beneath the surface". Have a wonderful day today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top