supermarket

Post by Grace010 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

What does it mean supermarket? any idea/ thought? idea

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: supermarket

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 pm

In my dreams, supermarkets(and shopping in general) typically symbolize choices, deciding to commit to something (what ever it is that you're buying is what you're committing to). And the choices are usually related to something spiritual.

Of course, this depends on how the supermarket is being used in your dream so don't accept this if it doesn't fit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Great question Grace10...

Lurdys, what if you specifically chooses and eats veggies inside of the supermarket? What would that represent?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Lola,
does it do with uncleanness? what if u are standing in the queue and buy food in the supermarket? is it going to contaminate my spirit?
Thanks cholette for ur opinion:)

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Lola,
i have got this dream two times so I try to figure out what God wants to tell.
U are right it has to do with someting spiritual..thats what I am thinking for. is it spirit of buying? I didn't buy anything I just look around in supermarket.
it is a normal supermarket where u can do ur shopping for supper.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:04 pm

@Cholette – that would mean shoplifting if you didn’t pay for it first! rofl Sorry, just being silly…

On a serious note, whenever I dream of being in a supermarket (or restaurant) it usually has to do with getting into the Word or something of the Spirit – vegetables in my dreams usually mean produce but either as a play on words, i.e, what being produced (like in my recent “Rotten Onions” dream) or as provision/prosperity or as fruits of the Spirit (which for me often applies to both fruits and vegetables).

In the case you described, what comes to me is an eagerness for the fruits of the Spirit (or whatever you feel that the vegetables represent), a desire to have them at any cost. The desire is so strong that you didn’t wait to find out the total price of the purchase, but it seems like it was a good thing….

@Grace010 –
Usually when I’m in a supermarket (or restaurant) it’s a good thing. The food is representative of the Word (Psalm 34:8 – Taste and see that the Lord is good!) So far I haven’t had a dream where being in those places was a bad thing but that’s not to say it couldn’t be the case (if anyone else has had dreams and their understanding where it involved supermarkets please feel free to add your thoughts). It has usually been about making a choice or committing to something (by buying it).

Actually, the only time there has been a concern is when the food turned out not to taste like what it was supposed to be (like seeing a cake that tastes like raw onions) or that the food tasted bad even though it looked good - although this didn't specifically happen in a supermarket in my dreams, it could occur there in general....

I think the thing to consider is how you felt in the dream – can you tell us more? If you were just looking and didn’t buy anything, were you ok with that in the dream? What I mean is were you taking your time to find something or were you feeling impatient because you couldn’t find something or did you have other feelings? Could it be that you are (or will be) making choices about something in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

@chollette,.. ,, im wondering about ur eatg vegies wen u think that ur in a ''supa'' market perhaps it indicates that ur surrounded by abundance but r only choosin 2 eat vegies,, ,,,wen much more is avalible,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:00 pm

On a serious note, whenever I dream of being in a supermarket (or restaurant) it usually has to do with getting into the Word or something of the Spirit – vegetables in my dreams usually mean produce but either as a play on words, i.e, what being produced (like in my recent “Rotten Onions” dream) or as provision/prosperity or as fruits of the Spirit (which for me often applies to both fruits and vegetables).

In the case you described, what comes to me is an eagerness for the fruits of the Spirit (or whatever you feel that the vegetables represent), a desire to have them at any cost. The desire is so strong that you didn’t wait to find out the total price of the purchase, but it seems like it was a good thing….

I totally agree with this, Lurdys, I have had the same experience and here it is the recent manifestation to the supermarket dream I have had in Agust and it manifested the next day - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/i-need-help-please-grocery-store-tomatoes-plates-coins-t9307.htm#51590

I pray this helps and I hope that my describtion of the manifestation is accurate and clear flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 pm

D...awesome perspective...I never thought about it like that. Hmmm...

Lurdys...I was doing the 'play' on words too, but then I backed up..but now I feel like that was probably the way to go. It may not be just about the cabbage (that you caught me shoplifting...hehehehe), but just being in the "produce" section, per se.

Thaaaaanx!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 am

Lola,
well I saw a lot of assortiments in the supermarket, walking around. the second dream I was in chinese supermarket standing in the queue, with all supermarket assortments in the basket for example noodle soup, rice etc.. i think this dream connected with one each other.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top