Could breathe in the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could breathe in the water

Post by gayleh on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Was near a big, clear blue lake. Saw lots of people gathered along the edge. They were in restaurants, and cabins, and some were in grandstands. They were all watching the water. I could see people who lived in the water. Some of these people had 3 eyes, and all could go wherever they wanted to go. I was walking along the edge of the water, and suddenly I saw a line under the water-like an airplane landing zone. So I dove in and followed the line. There came a point where I knew I couldn't go back because there wasn't enough air. So I followed the line and came upon a little room with an air bubble in it, and a door. A very nice gentleman greeted me at the door and invited me in. He took me through an entire house, almost like a huge hotel. All of the rooms were decorated and furnished. All were warm and cozy, a good place to visit in. Eventually I left the underwater house by swimming out. Along the way, I discovered that I didn't have to hold me breath because there was air in the water. I would see the water people as I went, and they were very friendly. I came up near the shore and was looking up through the water at all the people who were gathered along the edge. I noticed another water person, and he/she motioned to me that it wasn't time to come up out of the water, nor was it a good place. That's it. What do you think?
gayle hayes

gayleh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could breathe in the water

Post by gayleh on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 pm

I believe that the Lord is telling us to "Come on in", the water is fine, you won't drown. The water people are those who are baptized in the spirit, and some angelic beings. In the book of Ruth, she followed the reapers. Jesus said that the Angels were the reapers. I believe my Angel (Reaper) is telling me it is not yet time, but it is getting near. It is written that the Jews require a sign, and I believe that many (unbelievers, too) are watching for signs. Signs follow those that believe. It is almost time to reap the Words we have sown. So, everyone is watching. It's a seer season. gayle hayes

gayleh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top