Dream with Snakes/Dogs - please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with Snakes/Dogs - please help

Post by Hisbeloved on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:20 pm

I have never had a dream interpreted - usually God will just show me how to pray or what the warning is - Im really struggling with this one, as I know it was personal and struck my spirit so strongly .....it was followed the same day ( yesterday ) with a personal attack/confrontation .......anyone with further understanding please help me discern how to pray!
My dream -
I was in my garage ( which in the natural is quite a mess right now with alot of open boxes all over) The garage door was open and there were two very long black snakes - I was scared and was trying to shoo them out , I found myself praying in the spirit and commanding them to go - they were hanging off the garage door dangling down at one point - then they slithered towards the driveway together , but it was liike they formed one snake with two heads - black snakes with distinct heads with bumps on the side as they slid down the driveway I was overcome with a sense of relief that they were leaving, going away - and I turned to tell ( not sure who was with me ) someone, everyone needed to know, be warned, - I was running through my house to make sure the front door was shut and to warn my neighbors, again praying in the spirit and a sense of relief but when I go to close the garage door and watch the snake ( s) go across the street they transformed ( this is what really just stuck with me and struck me with fear and wont leave my mind ) almost like a cartoon, tranparent like, all I knew is it was demonic - the snakes rose up and formed into two dogs, tall dogs walking real slow and proud like - big dogs like a greyhound but with distinct brindle markings like a pitbull , and tall ears - they were leaving away from my house but I knew they were under my neighbors front doorpost, they were so scary looking tall, demonic was all I knew, not real at all - cartoonish but their ears were up and they kept looking back and over each other at me - I ran to tell my neighbors and shut the garage door and when i reentred the house to see the door that leads from my laundry room to the garage it was all torn apart and damaged - I could see the harm it did trying to get in to my house -I knew I had to replace the door because we rent this home we are in - I was thankful my kids were safe, they never got in - The dream ended with me feeling relief that it was gone but knowing they were just across the street watching for another way in ........

As I type this today when I went to roll my garbage can out this morning the neigborhood ( outside air) literally smells like dogs.....I was disgusted and dont want to overspiritualize anything but take it as a strong warning from the Lord of this foul spirit trying to attack me. my home, my family , .........I thought fdor a minute I was going crazt, but my 6 year old said mom whats that smell .......I feel desperate to know how to pray - I ask to bind that strongman spirit WHATEVER IT IS - I just want to know how to get rid of it - help

Hisbeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with Snakes/Dogs - please help

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 pm

fear not for i am with you says the lord,snakes are only good for standing on [luke 10.19]i feel wat u went thru,it is scary,but dont be intimidated,jesus and you rule,i wonder if there is an open door in your life where these things made an entrance?the 2 snakes are demonic of course,but the 2 dogs,could they be 2 friends?snakes also could be lies or accusations against you,from 2 friends?the damage to the door could be a result of gossip /slander,hav you just moved there? :hitme:
bandaid flower D hope this helps ,let me know

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisbeloved on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Thank you for your encouraging words - No we moved here a little over 3 years ago, into this particular house about 1 1/2 years ( the garage is just a mess because we've moved 3 times in the 3 years we've been in this state! ) -I cant help but think of the signifigance of the garage being the place of storage and where we usually park our car and where the foundation for the house is exposed ........ but we did just make a major move from the church we have been a part of for the past 3 years to another church across town, felt led to make this change as God was leading us into a new season and we felt released from the specific ministry assignments we had - and yes there have been some gossip and slander surrounding our decision Im sure , but we have no doubt its what His spirit is leading us to do - as far as open doors, Im not sure, I have prayed for God to show me any I have -the dogs in the dream were not friendly at all they were deceptive ( changed from the snake to the dogs) and they were definitely evil and so scary , weird, cartoonish ghostlike - , so im not sure about the " friend" connection - I realize even tonight it was a clear warning dream about even the attack that came that very day and through the evening that kept me from an important training and prayer meeting! I dont know why I cant get the scary transparent dog image out of my head , maybe Im focusing too much on the details of the dream out of fear - I just want to know WHAT or WHO the dogs are - so I can be most effective in prayer!
I was warned just last Saturday to be sure I had the full armor of God on each and every day as someone prayed over me and ministered healing and specific anointings ......so I guess I should have known to expect the enemy's stupid tactics when we step out in faith for such a huge thing like my husband and I just did - and the new ministry leading, I have never experienced so many dreams and visions as I have in the past several months in my entire life, it is overwhelming, new, and a bit scary without knowing what to do with them or how to understand them........
Thank you for your sweet encouragement, I am pressing in, pleading for some interpretation of it! Any further insight - please share! Praise God who reveals mysteries from the darkness and brings the deep darkness into light! Job 12:22

Hisbeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:22 pm

I have a page on snakes on the website have you read it? Where you see the snakes are often indicative of where they will try to attack. This seems to be a problem that may be in your neighborhood and may effect the house, like damage, but the dream showed you that you are going to be RELIEVED.

Feelings in dreams are revelation from the Lord. You will experience that feeling of relief (from intense stress) in the near future. When there comes a point in your future that you are stressed in regard to something in your house/neighborhood.... remember this dream and remember that the Lord sent this dream as an encouragment to you that everything will be okay.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 pm

um ,ok,the dog /friend thing was from my dream referance material, a general application that dogs can represent friends,that may not be relevant here,the dogs may represent devourer/intimidation,dogs are territorial,perhaps you are treading on somethings territory,and they dont like it,as the kingdom moves in something moves out!realise you are the victor/champion/seated in high places far above all principalities and powers in christ jesus amen.if you are pushing the envelope, somethings gotta give, :fishwhack: :hitme: thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Dreamster,

Every dream that I've ever seen fulfilled in my life or in someone else's life that I've dreamed about, dogs have been symbolic for a physical attack like a burn, infection, etc. However, that they didn't attack anyone in this dream symbolizes a threat. I believe she feel everything she felt in this dream, she will realize when it is manifested because of the feelings and that she will be relieved when it's over.

This is one of the those dreams that will have a concrete manifetation in reality.

Love,

Mia

PS Come back and tell us what happens and get prayer, too, if you need it.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

i hav had one dream where a dog[border collie] was standing guard over a tarantula,keeping it in one place,on my behalf,so in that instance i didnt find the dog a threat/danger,i was conveing to his blved from my limited experiance of dogs in dreams,that was my angle so to speak, :oops:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 pm

No oops. I was just sharing. If you see the animal theme on the website it does say that animals symbolize different things to different people and that surely sounds like a good interpretation of that symbol to me!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Hisbeloved,

I deleted the last reply because it was completely WRONG.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top