Children going to Outer Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children going to Outer Space

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

I had a dream that i was watching the news. The news story was on very smart gifted 4 year olds who were sent on a field trip to outer space. The traveled in space shuttles. I remember the faces of the children. Their faces were very serious because of their personalities but they were excited too. I then found myself at a field seeing the space shuttles go up. I wanted to go...i had an opportunity to go with them but I was fearful due to the two shuttles that blew up - the Challenger and the Columbia Shuttles.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Children going to Outer Space

Post by owen on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi unaday,

I believe your dream tells something about you. You have this big dream or something great you want to achieve in your life and you have been longing to attain it since childhood. The shuttle tells the manner of bringing your dream into reality, but fear hold you back to realize it. I also believe that your dream tells your fear of failure. You said in your dream that you had an oppotunity to go, which means that you have the abilties and talents needed to obtain it. In other words, you can do it, or you can realize it.

Fear is our greatest enemy. It robs us from the best gift that God has provided for us. Paul said that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Hope this helps you but if you think it doesnt have something to do with you, then forget what I said.

God bless you always!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top