Apolstle John revealing to me a physical condition.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apolstle John revealing to me a physical condition.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 am

Hi and blessings

Now this is interesting, I have the Apostle John in allot of my dreams either it is a word of knowledge or I am in a relationship with Him or I kiss him. Now I am going to share the dream I had and I have a question in hopes someone can share with me their wisdom. flower

Dream,

I had pain in the upper part of my stomach and the Apostle John came and I told Him I was having pain in my stomach area and all of a sudden John says, " You have an aching dull but sharp pain in the upper left side of your stomach and it feels like it is a serious problem." I said," yes" and He went on and said," You have an abscess." wow I was shocked he told me every symptom I was feeling and what it was.

I know I need to pray into this which I have, and the Lord has not revealed anything and I will continue to pray because I need wisdom and discernment when it is a real word of knowledge or if it is a spiritual word of knowledge.

I had a dream actually a few dreams about having cancer or precancerous cells and I denied it was a word of knowledge and thought okay it is a spiritual condition, well it turned out to be a word of knowledge which I am dealing with now. So Dose anyone know who to how discern the difference between the two?

Thanks

praying

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apolstle John revealing to me a physical condition.

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 pm

steadygaze,

this is very interesting! I am wondering how you came to know that this is a postle John more so Have you asked yourself why the a postle presents to you in a dream.To me here whatever the person may be he is giving you twisted form of word of knowledge which you are even confirming in the dream.Have you prayed for discernment? I feel this is a spirit. Working under divination.Its upon you what you will do with this dream and what you will believe,I can not say more here if we have no oneness in this which is what I stand for.So I will wait for your reply first.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 pm

I see this dream as a word of knowledge in the sense that what is being revealed to me can be a spiritual issue that needs to be dealt with which is a good thing, the Lord does not want to leave me where I am at. I know how to discern the difference between a good spirit and a bad spirit this was not a bad spirit that came to me it was a confirming spirit that was saying hey yeah there is an issue there that you need to take care. After I had the dream the Lord revealed the issue I needed to deal with praise God, so this is what this dream was pertaining to.

In a dream there is a knowing in your spirit who the person is that comes to you, and some times you do not know who the person is in the dream. I knew exactly who the person was. Interesting that you would think this a bad dream. Hummm Only Hid beloved spirit reveals these things.

Thanks for sharing what you felt.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top