Finding treasure in my dad's old suitcase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding treasure in my dad's old suitcase

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 am

I had an interesting dream last night. I was in the home of my foster parents. I was upstairs. I was looking through all their old things they left in suitcases, but mostly it was my dad's stuff. I must have come across them. I started opening up his suitcases and finding things I thought I would never find. These things I saw in them were probably of a very high monetary value and sentimental value as well. There were old knives, pins, jewelry , old coins (very old coins), a lot of money, old photographs etc. There were old pictures of me as a kid that I had never seen before. There were his old watches that he kept. Some must have been made of gold (at least they looked like it). There were hidden compartments on the suitcase so I opened it and still more things that He kept were in there. There was a lot of money also that He must have hid. I saw an old military patch that I kept out. I was putting all of this stuff with me because I was going to take it. I did leave some of the stuff in the suitcase but the things that were mementos I was going to keep. I was upstairs with no one with me but I didn't tell anyone about them. One of my sisters was downstairs and I had to go someplace but I left the things there but the things I was taking I was putting with my things. It was mostly my dad's old stuff and he would have certainly in real life kept these things because I have seen him with a lot of the things in this suitcase.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding treasure in my dad's old suitcase

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Are you learning new stuff about your dad that you never knew? Things like that can be treasure too :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 am

These things are your fathers. The photos of you in there proves that you are in truth, one of his treasure too. Praise God. Honor him by not taking from him. Let him give you what he wants to give you, and I mean that symbolically, and in real life. You are loved...

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks for answering this dream, I just would like to really know God as my Father a lot more.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes. The good news is that He wants you to know Him more. He does have treasures for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top