Seeing my ex AGAIN!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing my ex AGAIN!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:06 am

okay guys, this ex thing is pretty weird again! lol! Let me know what you think on this one! Smooches

Had a dream where my family was getting ready for school as they usually do (my two siblings, my nephew, and my parents--who would drive). Everyone began to load up in the car (which in the dream is smaller) and I'm sitting on the back seat in the middle--my father driving and someone else on the passenger's side. It was raining and as my siblings got into the car, my mother was outside the vehicle talking to our next door neighbor (which is nice in real life but can't be trusted). I can't remember whether my mom was asking him for an umbrella or he was offering us umbrellas? I'm like, "WHAT? HE IS BEING NICE TO US AND OFFERING US UMBRELLAS?" Shocking!!! The time was 9:30. As we were driving on the highway, I remember playing an electronic device (cell phone?) and looking up and seeing a big red truck (which resembled my ex's) coming towards us/passing us on the left side of the highway. I tried to see who it was that was driving--it was my ex! He had on some big white headphones (I assume, listening to music). As I looked, our eyes meet (he looks me directly in my eyes, and it seemed like for eternity but it was only for a few moments! lol! I was a little taken back and embarrassed because he noticed me trying to look. Someone was in the passengers side, but I couldn't see his/her face (ie: dark). I am shocked that I see him--he's back in town? I remember writing down on a white sheet what I see (as I normally do in real life). I know that the clock in the car is fast so I write down: 9:20.

*I will definitely let you guys know of any further revelation. I have a feeling that I will come in contact with either him or somebody related to him like in the morning time? Please keep me in your prayers and thanks for listening and being patient.

smooches
desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing my ex AGAIN!!

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 pm

perhaps youre in the back seat of this whole thing,not quite in contfol[ie driving],was he a angry person?red in the negetive can mean anger,[big red truk]wat do you think you are looking for?,a possable hope of reconcilliation?seems like your trying to get your life back on track with the help of your family[so important] but your ex just keeps on turning up wen you least expect it,causing you some emotional turmoil tornado :dash:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:20 pm

wat do you think you are looking for?,a possable hope of reconcilliation?seems like your trying to get your life back on track with the help of your family[so important] but your ex just keeps on turning up wen you least expect it,causing you some emotional turmoil

What you said makes a lot of sense. I haven't seen my ex in almost two years and I guess seeing him would bring more closure to the situation. I do feel like now that I'm a "big girl" and have grown much in Christ, different things about him just keep "popping up" and its somewhat aggravating. I don't know if my ex is mad at me or not, but the stare was very "deep" and certain (like in the movie "PASSION OF THE CHRIST" when Jesus looked Peter straight in the eyes after he denied him--like "I know" type of stare (hard to explain). I will continue to stay focused in Christ because SATAN WANTS TO DISTRACT ME FROM MY ULTIMATE GOAL!!
On a better note, I think I got a recent revelation on that dream today (10/17/08) like I knew I would:
REVELATION
I was riding with my parents and a sibling of mine to the local Wal-Mart here in my hometown. My sibling went ahead of us and my mom lagged behind. When my father and I approached the store we walked a ways before seeing one of my ex's/close friends (who happens to have the same initials and last name as my recent ex.) he was talking to a group of people and had on a red designer shirt. As I was walking beside the cart, I kept looking at him until he recognized me from afar off and then I waved "hello". Eventually my dad and I made it to the other side of the store when I had needed to use the restroom. When I came out of the restroom, my friend was standing beside my dad and speaking to my mother as well (my sibling was off to the side by one of the aisle). My mother told the guy where I was--and he smiled a huge "koolaid smile" lol! and reached over to bear hug me (he seemed excited to see me; it had been a while). We talked for a few moments to catch up (looking at eachother straight in the eyes-his look reminding me of last ex) and when i took out a piece of paper to get his number, he wrote it down instead--showing me his new cell. HE was also in the store with his mom.

*To make a long story short, I believe that the dream just signaled that I would see someone from my past that would resemble my ex somewhat (they both have same initials in name and first name's sound similar). I think this was another moment of God showing me "what was going to happen". Thanks for listening you guys
smooches
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 pm

its wat we do best flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:29 pm

I agree with that Desi!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: