A line diveded and bondage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A line diveded and bondage.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi friends and many blessings to you.

I am just needing confirmation. flower

Dream

I was driving down a highway in a car with someone and I saw an interesting sight. I saw a line drawn that divided . On one side of the line was like a dessert and on the other side of the line it had tall plush green grass. Directly on the line were a row of kittens and big dogs all tied together with a rope straight down on this line that was dividing the grass from the dessert.The interesting part is their were more kittens then dogs and the kittens came before the dogs in other words they were grouped together in their groups so to speak but latterly strung along the divided line. Anyway, my heart went out to these tied up animals and I wanted to untie them and let them go free, so I pulled over with this friend who I do not know IRL, and walked towards the tied up animals and I realized the rope had been tied on them for a long time because, "the rope had grown into their skin." wow So my friend and I untied them and cut away the rope from their necks because it was like a big scab that formed from the rope being grown into their necks and we set them free. When we set them free some the kittens ran to the dessert and the dogs who were few ran through the green grass. The kittens were like lovable and thankful and so where the dogs. I began to play and pet the kittens and dogs they seemed starved for affection. Then my friend and I began to walk away after we set the animals free and I began to pull something out to eat and had not washed my hands after petting the kittens and dogs and a fireman appeared like out of no where with some other firemen and said, "wait do not eat that you have not washed your hands yet.!" I looked at the man and just shook my head because to me it did not matter if I washed my hands or not because I loved the kittens and dogs so much.

Thanks for any insight you can give.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top