Dad Braiding Hair, Dishes & Baby Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dad Braiding Hair, Dishes & Baby Jesus

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 am

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time out to read my dream. God Bless you all!

I was getting my hair braided by my dad in the kitchen and he was only braiding half of my hair and I had these beautiful crystal combs to put in my hair and I was watching this women talk about bridal hair as he was braiding but, it was me talking almost as if I was giving advice to myself about how to wear my hair for my wedding. My dad was just spending time with me and talking but, he was also laying on the couch behind me and sleeping if that makes sense. My mom walked in the kitchen where we were and began to fuss at my dad so he left the room and I started removing flowers out of the kitchen and one flower in particular it was some type of yellow flower with 3 stems and flowers going all the way down began to wilt so I placed it in the living room and I asked God in the Name of Jesus to make the stems straight again so they could continue to grow and right before my eyes the stems straightened up but only half way up the stem. I walked back into the kitchen and there was my mom at the sink so I went over and began to wash dishes with her. She began to fuss at me for taking my dad's time away from her and we started to talk back and forth and then I turned around and when it came time to dry the dishes I found myself driving this old century car and I was throwing the dishes out from the car to different houses. The dishes that my mom and I was washing belonged to other people and I was returning them back by throwing them into the houses instead of walking up to the houses. I kept driving and I drove in this circle until I came to this litte girl. She was lying on the ground beside this playset and I spoke to her and said "we found a place for you" she was an african american girl but, when she got up and looked at me she was caucasian. She began to talk to me and run beside the car and I told her don't do that you'll get hurt and kept trying to speed up but, I couldn't and then all of a sudden the car disappeared and she was walking beside me holding my hand and I began to swing her around and around and she said to me "The Baby Jesus" and I said who sent you becuase I was afraid but, she said "The Baby Jesus" all of a sudden I was holding the baby wrapped in cloth in my arms. I was a little afraid but, I couldn't put the baby down I just began to rock the baby back and forth and then I woke up.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad Braiding Hair, Dishes & Baby Jesus

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm

oh my goodness girl!!! This dream makes me happy!!!!

First of all, i feel the flowers represent something you asked God to restore, and He did, but not completely.

the part about throwing the dishes makes me giggle a little bit because it sounds like something my husband would do LOL
He's an amazing person and always means well...its just that sometimes when trying to serve others, he can be a bit unorthidox and people sometimes dont take it very well. (Ahem...ME)

Now about the girl, HONEY i believe she was telling you that Jesus is giving you a ministry...a ministry for HIM and im telling you, the feelings im getting about this from the Lord are STRONG!!! This is SUCH a wonderful thing from Him!! He is birthing a ministry for HIM and His kingdom and is placing it in your arms!!! (Same feeling i had when i read your other dream and vision from your pastor.

Now let me ask you this: do you feel called into a certian type of ministry?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 pm

giggling too because my husband would do the same thing.

The flowers represent my marriage. We were on the brink of divorce because of infidelity but, I chose to give my life to christ and trust in him for restoration. I was tired of seeing so many young people give up on marriage and take that road of divorce and I was determined to trust God for restoration. Jesus has brought us from divorce but, there is still much work to do in our marriage but, I know he will restore completely.

As far as a ministry I feel strongly that God is birthing one through me and the only one I can think of is for couples and youngs one in marriage in particular. When I gave my life to Christ and prayed to him about my marriage I told him to use my marriage and my husband and I as a testimony and I vowed to give my life to him teaching that he does restore and all it takes is one person to be willing. So every since that my hunger for the word has increased. My hunger for righteousness has increased. My hunger for Baptism in the Holy Spirit has increased. I am so sensitive to marriages both young and old and even just dating relationships. To be honest I'm sensitive to everything it's like my scales have been removed I feel like a mother morning for her child when I see or hear sin but, I don't have any children. It's like the more I thirst and the more I study the more the ENEMY tries to stop me. The funny part is that it's through my husband because he is not saved even though he has seen the works that God has performed in our marriage he's still unsure. Then girl when I get to the point where I'm like okay Jesus let me study you because if I'm going to teach I want to learn from the Best. Bam here comes the enemy that hits me again below the belt with something about a very dear family member of mine and of course it's Lust.!!! Daphanie listen hear I said...That spirit of Lust and Infidelity has got to release my husband, my inlaws my family in the NAME OF Jesus. So my heart is full up for restoration of marriages...They are the very heart of the relationship between Jesus and the church how can the bride be ready for her Groom if Divorce and Infidelity and Lust is reaking havoc. It's time for people to believe in Jesus for Restoration. So I'm getting my prayer life together and who better than to shapen it on than that Adulterous spirit in my family!

Okay sorry didn't mean to

So this is where I am...Studying and trying to prepare myself for when he's ready to release me.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

As far as a ministry I feel strongly that God is birthing one through me and the only one I can think of is for couples and youngs one in marriage in particular. When I gave my life to Christ and prayed to him about my marriage I told him to use my marriage and my husband and I as a testimony and I vowed to give my life to him teaching that he does restore and all it takes is one person to be willing.

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like that's exactly what this dream is about.
I like the zeal you have for Him. God bless you in where and what He wants you to do in His kingdom.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm

AMEN!!! You bring me so much encouragement!!! I love reading your posts because they are so Spirit filled!!! happy dance

And AMEN about your marriage girl God WILL bring full restoration in Jesus name!!!

I had a friend that was going through this very thing and went to church and said to God, "IF you dont intervene now, i'm going to file for divorce on Monday." Well she went to the altar to pray after service because the message ministered to her. Well this new, visiting pastor (btw no one knew of her circumstance) said that he had a word for her. He prayed over her and said "God says to give him another chance!" LOL PRAISE GOD HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HER!!! But God did, and it was His will to restore their marriage!!! And He has!!! Praise God!!!! Amen

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Daphanie02,

Girl you have me excited over here I'm overjoyed at your friends testimony
Cheering

I could testify so much about my awesome Vacation with God while I was deployed but, it would take up this whole message board..lol

My deployment wasn't a deployment it was "A Vacation so God could wake up my soul"

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top