My teacher is gay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My teacher is gay?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Had a dream that I discovered one of my current professors (who has a two small children and is married) was bisexual. He was gay but he was still attracted to me. He gave me three books to read (which I don't remember their subjects or titles) and I believe that he was trying to help me in my class. I was confused as to why he had liked me romantically.

*in real life, this class is kind of challenging and I'm trying to get through it so that I can graduate by the end of the year. I am confused about how my teacher feels about me as a student (does he like me or not-not romantically but as a student)?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My teacher is gay?

Post by owen on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

In your dream, how did you know he was gay? :confused:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Didn't take the test. Could it mean that your teacher is not bias towards you (bisexual), so don't worry if he likes you are not? I believe it's your anxiety that's at work. Could you commit to studing 3 chapters of your text per week?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 am

To Owen:

He told me that he was bisexual and I guess in the back in my mind I had already felt like he was gay. Upon revelation, I started having feelings for him and was kind of confused as to why he was married, with children and had a major interest in me.

Dreamert00
What you said is interesting. In class I often give remarks that he gives a quizzical look to and I feel he thinks that I'm unintelligent and I guess that is coming out in my dreams, that I feel inadequate in his class. I am trying to study more and I have also started reading a book for his class that I am committing to reading atlest 2 chapters a day from it to get it done. So I don't know what the revelation of this could be. Maybe it will all turn out great in the end perhaps?

thanks to the both of you for your responses

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top