dream of home being sold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of home being sold

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I was dreaming about my childhood home. Someone else wanted to buy it. There was this woman who works(IRL) at the same school I work in. She had these pictures and was very excited about the house. She wanted to buy the house. I knew the house was mine or that I once lived in it. The pictures however, showed the outside of the house as very different from what it used to look like. I took them inside and showed them, (the house was still furnished) with our stuff almost as if it was stuck in time. All of my things were in there but it was very neat looking. Nothing was out of place. I didn't want them to buy the house. As we sat inside the house some other people came who were interested in it. I felt sad like I was losing a part of me. And I knew I would have to move either to Texas or Denver. I knew that I would have to leave and it was like I was preparing to leave.
And I also dreamed about this very blue clothe and green clothe but the blue clothe was very distinctive however I forgot the details of that dream. But the dream about my childhood home, there was a difference in this dream, like, almost a saying goodbye to this house that has been in my dreams and mine all my life.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of home being sold

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 pm

No dream test taken.

Blossom, this dream seems to me to be about change and transition. Only the outsie (circumstances) of the house had changed, but now it's time to maybe let go and move onto new things, which is hard and sad.

Nothing in the house had been rearranged.... but just think, when you sell a home you take your stuff with you and arrange it somewhere else, if you get my drift!

Do you ever use the tehillah dream dictionary? I seem to recall it interprets blue as the Holy Spirit and green as life, thriving.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Interesting. I was thinking that too. That change and transition and life happens and we move on. I wonder. It takes some use to. Seems like my dreams are changing and telling me about it.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Try not to be sAD... i THNK YOUR DREAMS ARE VERY EXCITING! Oops, accidental caps.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi
I had a similar dream about a year ago,in which a man bought houses in that area (childhood home) and he came to our house tooIt made me feel sad that I may lose my childhood home.I was hoping my parent won't sell the house.

I'm going to pray about your dream.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top