Dream about policemen, snakes, roads and dirty water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about policemen, snakes, roads and dirty water

Post by jeanniekess on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:14 am

I think I am interpreting this dream correctly.

In the dream I am at an intersection driving and its my home town. I deviate from driving to acting like a child and getting on a floaty or noodle in some dirty water in like a ditch type thing that is narrow and deep made of concrete. I look to my right because I see an officer. He says "You really shouldn't do that." I become distracted by a snake in the water that looks like a harmless snake. It is grey and looks just like a snake. I realize it could bite me so I grab it by the head to try and stop it from hurting me, even though at first it didn't really look like it was going to do anything, but I was afraid of it. I am able to get the snake under control and I throw it away from me. I am still floating but I see (can't remember if it is before or after the snake) another policeman in a police car but it looks like a manniquine or doll. So I ignore it because I thought he wouldn't say anything. Then a very big black snake comes and he is not in the water and I grabbed it before it attacked by the head and wrestled it and threw it away from me also. Before I get to the end of the float trip another snake comes and I know how to tackle it and grab it by the head again and throw it from me but then I go under water and I wake up.

O.K. I think this dream is telling me that Christ is going to warn me of a path I might want to take in the future. I become distracted by something. I end up doing something I probably should not do and then I battle snakes or demons or troubles and then I end up in a bad place because of it.

Does this sound right? I have been praying that I will recognize the Saviors warning and head it and if I become distracted to regain right direction and stay off the wrong path.

Jeannie
Oh BTW- Thanks for all your help with the other dreams of Coffins etc.

jeanniekess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about policemen, snakes, roads and dirty water

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:30 am

I have not passes the dream accuracy test, but

I believe this:
Intersection: You're at a crossroad in which you are going to have to decide what direction you want to go with your life.
Acting like a child: You're not going spiritually as God desires you to
Playing with snake: you're about to/are messing with something that is sin that doesn't seem harmless, but is.
Policeman: God is warning you not to mess around with sin and childness
You recognize the sin can harm you and so now its a struggle to keep the sin from harming you. You leave the sin.
Ignoring the policeman is God trying to show you His presence and that He is with you, watching you, but it looks like a mannequin is you not seeing that God and that His influence and presence are real - He seems like He's not worth paying attention to. You also feel like He won't respond to you if you pray/say something to Him.
The black snake is you seeing sin for what it is and rather than asking God to help you (bc you feel He won't/can't) you wrestle with it and are good for a while, but when you see it again, you are attempting to get rid of the sin by yourself again, but it takes you under with it.

You have the interpretation down, I believe.

My question for you is: Have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior?

Do you ever feel like you should do something but then don't?

God obviously is showing you your behavior and this is a warning dream.

I would start praying that God would help you hear His voice and know His presence is with you. :)

I have not taken the dream accuracy test.

Blessings,

Emily

Last edited by EmilyM on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanniekess on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 pm

I have asked Jesus to save me. I was 19, that was almost 20 years ago.
Yes, there is a behavior I need to repent of. I have a temptation in my life that has been there for about a year an a half. I have sinned in my heart but not physically. I keep repenting and for about a month or two or three months will pass and then I fail again. I know I can't beat sin. Christ did for me. I just want to realize that when I am tempted I can find a way out. Many times I feel like I don't know exactlly what to do so that I can fight with God there. I feel there is a reason for were I am now working but I have been praying about leaving there, but to no avail I can not find another job. If you would pray that Christ would win this area of my life I'd appreciate it.

Jeannie
Its all about HIM.

jeanniekess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top