Are you kidding me??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you kidding me??

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Scene #1 -
I was sleeping in my bed. In the dream, my bedroom was on the first floor (it's on the 2nd floor IRL). The fence of our backyard (wooden, the kind you paint with deck stain) was now about 5 feet from the window and higher in height than the window, although there was still a garden in the backyard with floral bushes that were scented. My son came in through the window, apparently came into the backyard via a gate. I was surprised and asked him why he was coming in through the window (although I was still happy to see him).

Scene #2 -
It was like a film camera that panned from and through my window into the extremely small backyard and over the fence into the summer camp that my son attended this summer. It is a year round school that has a great summer program for kids K-4 grades. Outdoor activities, art/crafts, reading, swimming and horseback riding lessons, etc. - a place where a kid can be a kid and both of my boys have gone (are going) through the program. My son really enjoys it. Anyway, in the dream my friend and I learned that the school was being renovated so we (along with the other parents) were being shown those sections that were completed as well as those sections that were still under construction. At this point, a young white woman appears and says that she and my friend are married. Both he and I are in shock. How could this be??? I was really discouraged and started crying. He embraced me and was hugging me and consoling me. We were caressing each other, not in a sexual way but in a loving way. At this point, we are in the middle of my college alma mater's campus (in Philadelphia), where the dorms are. We're supposed to leave together on a train but he feels that he has to honor the marriage so can't sit with us on the train. It is apparent to everyone that while he's married on paper, I am his real love. He tells me it'll be ok.

Scene #3 -
I'm on the train car alone, i.e., I'm the only one in the car. I finally get it together and then remember that my son isn't with me. I panic and remember that he should know by now that when we ride the train we always ride in the first car of the train (IRL, we rarely ride a train but in the dream it seemed like it was a frequent thing). I start moving through the cars and when I get to the first car, my son is there and so is my friend. We start talking - it's apparent that he left the woman who claimed to be his wife but I woke up before I could confirm whether he was still married.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you kidding me??

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm

IRL, is your friend married?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm

it depends on whether or not the courts have processed his divorce... hee hee ...it literally is in the final stage where he's waiting to receive the sealed decree in the mail...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 am

I am not an expert and maybe someone else would have some thoughts but I would think only time will tell

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Anyone?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content