CARRYING BIG BACKPACK!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CARRYING BIG BACKPACK!!!

Post by nubava on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm

In this dream my relatives were gathered together, we were having a party or something like that. My mom was sitting between me and my friend Sam (whom I see in my future helpmate/husband dreams). So everyone was in a good mood, I was a bit worried because I thought that my relative could propose a toast for Sam and I like a couple but we were not even sitting together as my mom was between us. I didn't want to embarrass Sam on the other hand. So after some time Sam stood up and left the room as I my eyes followed him, I saw him carrying a big backpack and I thought that he was going to stay on the same floor as I was and I started putting on my beautiful high heel shoes.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CARRYING BIG BACKPACK!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Is your friend Sam about to embark on something big--whether it be moving somewhere or studying something? Your mom is sitting in between you two so you guys really couldn't be close--Does your mom like you two together? Has she made a wedge between you and Sam and that's why he is moving on?

I don't even know if you and Sam are dating, but from the dream I wonder if you are really attracted to him but there are factors keeping you from making the relationship official? ARe you guys going in two different directions?
Please pray on what I've said
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 am

Thanks Desiree for you post and input, I appreciate it very much!

When meditating on the dream I also thought my mom being kind of between us. She's been skeptic about God showing me my future mate through dreams and there have been remarks which have hurt a bit but I know she loves me and at the same time she has told me that if Sam is God's will she is not against it. May be her attitude had caused me doubts and fear?

As for Sam, I really do not know what is going with him and his life right now as we haven't been in touch more than a month and before that we've cought up just once after more than a decade. I kind of do not understand what is going on with him although in one of my dreams (before this backpack dream) I accidentally sent him a text message and got a reply from him "I'm afraid". I've been praying for him after this dream in this direction.

As for me I am for our relationship to grow into something and move on together and make the relationship official but I really do not know what to do! I guess I am afraid also of showing him that too Also I do not see moves from his side, I am a bit confused in here...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 pm

I also wonder why I was excited to put on my high heel shoes although I was not excited to follow him leaving the room. And also the thought that he was somewhere near, on the same floor duh

By the way after this backpack dream I fell asleep again and had this dream about him http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/bus-ride-and-kosher-t9655.htm

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Anyone?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote: but from the dream I wonder if you are really attracted to him but there are factors keeping you from making the relationship official?

This is kinda what i got from it too... I think the dream is just re-stating what is going on in real life

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 pm

daphanie02 wrote:
Desiree (Starpop) wrote: but from the dream I wonder if you are really attracted to him but there are factors keeping you from making the relationship official?

This is kinda what i got from it too... I think the dream is just re-stating what is going on in real life

this is where I get confused "factors" from my side? fear, insecurity, indecisiveness or from his side?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

nubava wrote:In this dream my relatives were gathered together, we were having a party or something like that. My mom was sitting between me and my friend Sam (whom I see in my future helpmate/husband dreams). So everyone was in a good mood, I was a bit worried because I thought that my relative could propose a toast for Sam and I like a couple but we were not even sitting together as my mom was between us. I didn't want to embarrass Sam on the other hand. So after some time Sam stood up and left the room as I my eyes followed him, I saw him carrying a big backpack and I thought that he was going to stay on the same floor as I was and I started putting on my beautiful high heel shoes.
This dream is a healing and instructional dream. Your mom represents valid doubt (because she is your mother=authority) You share her doubts or you would not be confused. The back pack symbolizes that he is in a "temporary", "moving on" mode where you are concerned. He is not showing any signs of commitment (got up and left, was on a different floor, back pack, has kept his post dream distance) You know this subconsciously and that is why you are putting on the high heels. Putting them on, represents women pulling out all the stops to attract a man. You were pulling out your ability to gain his devotion because you sensed it wasn't there already. Sometimes, we get confused because we don't want to believe or acknowledge the truth. Talk to him and be prepared to hear the truth and to bless him no matter what his answer is. May God go with you and give you peace. He has the perfect one in mind for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 pm

underhiswing wrote:
nubava wrote:In this dream my relatives were gathered together, we were having a party or something like that. My mom was sitting between me and my friend Sam (whom I see in my future helpmate/husband dreams). So everyone was in a good mood, I was a bit worried because I thought that my relative could propose a toast for Sam and I like a couple but we were not even sitting together as my mom was between us. I didn't want to embarrass Sam on the other hand. So after some time Sam stood up and left the room as I my eyes followed him, I saw him carrying a big backpack and I thought that he was going to stay on the same floor as I was and I started putting on my beautiful high heel shoes.
This dream is a healing and instructional dream. Your mom represents valid doubt (because she is your mother=authority) You share her doubts or you would not be confused. The back pack symbolizes that he is in a "temporary", "moving on" mode where you are concerned. He is not showing any signs of commitment (got up and left, was on a different floor, back pack, has kept his post dream distance) You know this subconsciously and that is why you are putting on the high heels. Putting them on, represents women pulling out all the stops to attract a man. You were pulling out your ability to gain his devotion because you sensed it wasn't there already. Sometimes, we get confused because we don't want to believe or acknowledge the truth. Talk to him and be prepared to hear the truth and to bless him no matter what his answer is. May God go with you and give you peace. He has the perfect one in mind for you.

Underhiswings, thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

was on a different floor

in the dream I thought that now he was on the same floor with me not on a different one, like closer to me and that's why I was excited and putting on those high heels shoes which were in a shoe box.

has kept his post dream distance

what do you mean by this?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm

You said "As for Sam, I really do not know what is going with him and his life right now as we haven't been in touch more than a month and before that we've caught up just once after more than a decade. I kind of do not understand what is going on with him" This is his distance I was referring to.

I encourage you to talk to him about your concerns and beliefs about the two of you, to see if you are both on the same page.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

underhiswing wrote: You said "As for Sam, I really do not know what is going with him and his life right now as we haven't been in touch more than a month and before that we've caught up just once after more than a decade. I kind of do not understand what is going on with him" This is his distance I was referring to.

Now I understand, thanks, cause I was rereading my dream and couldn't find any reference to what you were telling.lol!

was on a different floor

in the dream I thought that now he was on the same floor with me not on a different one, like closer to me and that's why I was excited and putting on those high heels shoes which were in a shoe box.

I encourage you to talk to him about your concerns and beliefs about the two of you, to see if you are both on the same page.

Actually this is what I believe God is encouraging me to do and I also believe that it's the right time now and there have been reasons for this silence and waiting period!

The most important thing is that God is in control and He will come through happy dance

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I also wonder how this dream http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/bus-ride-and-kosher-t9655.htm is connected with the backpack dream as I had them one after another.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top