Handed a picture at a table

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handed a picture at a table

Post by new2mygift28 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

This dream was short, but here it goes: I was walking through a doorway with some people, and there was a table at the door where a girl was sitting. Everyone positioned themsleves around the table while she was handing out a black and white photo of herself. I stood at the opposite end of the table in the same position as her and she handed me her photo last, and I look at the photo and dropped the photo on the table in a non-chalant way ( I was thinking ok like I already don't know who you are) and then I looked up at her and she was looking at me as if she had been waiting on me all along, and then the dream was over. I know who this person is I just have never met them formally. Does this mean that they are waiting to speak with me or are waiting for a chance to confront me. This person is not an enemy, but the first scripture I thought of was " He prepareth a table before me in the presence of my enemies".

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handed a picture at a table

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 pm

hmm... She could be symbolic for someone else, and simply that you will have the chance to befriend someone that you didnt know well before. Just a thought. Sorry i dont have an interpretation.
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:06 am

I actually keep having dreams that I am going to meet her.... I have continued after this to have dreams that I will meet her and a table is always there. I think its her.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 am

To hand out photos while sitting at a table at an entrance means that she is promoting herself in some way (much like an author at a book signing). Her photos are black and white which could mean that she needs color to come into her life. It very well could be that she is lonely and needs friends. If she is always sitting at an entrance and you are walking through a doorway (which means opportunity) then I would say...go introduce yourself. After all she did give you a "look".

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 am

Must I mention this is the woman my ex is talking to.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 am

and what does that mean to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

she might be curious about you...since you are "the ex"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top