Eating green grass and the church leaving as we went entered to minisnter to them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating green grass and the church leaving as we went entered to minisnter to them.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi precious friends.

I have a dream I just want conformation.

Dream,

I was with a company of people who were on fire for God. We ate this green grass like stuff that was new and sprouting out of the ground. Then after we ate it we were to speak at this church so a hand full of us hopped on a bus to go to this church. We step out of the bus and go into this church and all of a sudden the people saw that we were on fire for God and they left the church and not one person was left as soon as we stepped into the door. We all looked around going what was that all about? Then next scene I went into the church bathroom and my friend P who has a ministry in Russia and my friend C. who works with P were sitting on the floor trying to fix something. I sat next to both P. and C. and C took my hand and held it. P. was sick with the cold flu and I looked at P. and asked her if I could give her some medication like throat Lozenges and she said that would be great and I said," "I still have the Lozenges I had in Russia when I was sick and I handed her one of them, P, she smiled at me as I handed it to her."

Any insight would be great.

Many
Blessings kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating green grass and the church leaving as we went entered to minisnter to them.

Post by ditte3 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi flower
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accracy test yet.

I'm going to pray about your dream.
These are my first thoughts.

This line came up while reading:

"In pastures of tender grass He causeth me to lie down..."(Psalms23,2.)

The reading the bible I also find many verses.For example this:

"And thou Bethlehem, the land of Judah,thou art by no means the least among the leaders of Judah:for out of thee shall come a leader,who shall feed my people Israel."(Matthew2,6.)
I choose this Bible version,because in my language in this verse stands that "who shall graze (pasture) my people Israel".So I quoted from this English Bible version.

So the Lord feeds us.He is our good Sepherd.:)

It's interesting that those people in church left when you wanted to minister to them.Many peopel are like that.Let's pray for them to be open for the Lord's ways.

Please pray about these.If thesea re not what the Lord tells you please toss them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating green grass and the church leaving as we went entered to minisnter to them.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank you sweetie. Yes my desire is to see hearts open to what the Holy spirit wants to do in their lives in their churches.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top