SLEEPING OUTSIDE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SLEEPING OUTSIDE!!

Post by Sharon7 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

I've been saved for almost 15 years and in that time I've dreamt 3 times that I was sleeping outside, my bed dresser etc were actually outside! Naturally one would think this has to do with covering - spiritual of course, but these dreams have occurred at some of the most difficult seasons of my life, (after a season of intense fasting, pressing through and seeking the Lord). There's so much warfare, distress and depression and I only realise I've been sleeping outside because someone opens a door for me to come into the house or they help me carry my belongings back inside. This cant be normal? Has anybody else experienced this?

Sharon7

Sharon7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SLEEPING OUTSIDE!!

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:28 pm

I dreamt that it was my wedding night and that our bed was outside, up against a fence. We could see the open, rolling plains and then a man with a cowboy hat and a little boy came to where we were outside. I then awoke.

I haven't been able to figure this one out either.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Sharon congratulation for walking with the Lord for almost 15 years.

The christian journey is sometimes not very smooth thats why we are told in ephesians to guard ourselves in full armour of God.Read chapter 6: 10 down wards. I was thinking about the contrast in sleeping in the house and sleeping outside.Ypu find that its so cold outside there but there is warmth,peace and protection that comes with living and sleeping and the shadow of the roof. God wants you to feel his warmth even in times of difficulties.Have you sometimes loosed hope and faith and chose away far from your Daddy God?In every circumstance we come into we have to learn to focus on Him only! Everything that comes against you is designed by God to establish and to drive you to run to God who is your refuge . Anything that comes against you is designed to establish security, identity and belonging. You need to learn how to respond to God as your refuge.
You need to learn to hide in God therein there is warmth.

The dream is showing you where you should be in and where you should not be. Remember the christian journey is one of abiding in God. To dwell in his house all the days of your life.

I feel this interpretation and encouragement to be from the spirit of God. But still take what agrees with your spirit.

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

If this dream comes when you are going through turbulent times, then I would take it as a comfort that "comfort" is on the way.

Living outside is not very comfortable but being brought inside is very comfortable.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon7 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you so much for your responses! And yes Mia, being brought inside has been WONDERFUL!! I definitely sense that something has shifted, I have such peace and joy and expectation. Its awesome!

Sharon

Sharon7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Be blessed and stay in with the Lord.

psalms 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

Thank you too for being a source of blessings.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top