Gift from dead sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gift from dead sister

Post by Deborah on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 pm

My favorite sister died 11 years ago. Sheila was like a mother to me and would sometimes send me packages in the mail with very thoughtful gifts inside. I remember once when I was in college she sent me a teapot and makings for red raspberry tea so I'd get over my cold. Last weekend I had this dream:

One of my cousins shows up on my doorstep with a box. "This is from your sister Sheila," she says. "She wanted me to wait until now to give this to you."
I open the box. Inside are handwritten (written in Sheila's handwriting) notes for an invention. The invention had to do with a truck and I had an idea this invention was very important and could make me a lot of money. Also in the box are sharp tools, they were shiny and silver, something one would expect to see when visiting the dentist. The third thing was ugly clothes. They were in a huge size, some were striped like rugby shirts. One was yellow. I was baffled in the dream why I got this gift and why now.

I think I have some insight into this dream, but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gift from dead sister

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

First of all i'm sorry for your loss.

I beleive your sister represents The Giver of Gifts. The Lord has three blessings for you. 1. an opportunity to do something important that will possibly bring in money. 2. the tools you will need to achieve it 3. A word of encouragement that this will not be easy...it can get ugly at times. in my dreams yellow sometimes represents revelation.

Hope this helps please pray on what i've said.
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks so much, confirms much of what I thought.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

:) thank you Lord!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 pm

There is more here. The Lord told me to ask you "what you like to wear". (this doesn't make sense to me, but I must go forward with it and trust He speaks to you when you give the question some thought about what you like to wear).

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:19 pm

underhiswing wrote:There is more here. The Lord told me to ask you "what you like to wear". (this doesn't make sense to me, but I must go forward with it and trust He speaks to you when you give the question some thought about what you like to wear).
I liked to be clothed in God's righteousness, clothed in the full armor of God.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:31 pm

That's great. What do you like to wear in your physical life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm very tall and I feel good in dresses and pantsuits; I like looking professional and polished. When I'm at home, I just like to be comfortable, so jeans mostly.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

A truck is a "load bearing" vehicle. It symbolizes multi-purpose burden bearing. This is a gifting. Galatians 6:2 says,"Bear (endure, carry) one another's burdens and troublesome moral faults, and in this way fulfill and observe perfectly the law of Christ and complete what is lacking [in your obedience to it]. Now money can symbolize blessings and this would fit in the truck section of your dream. There are indeed blessings that come when we serve others and bear thier burdens....mainly from the Lord.
Tools that are sharp, are most useful. These are silver which indicate purity. Tools are for constructing or repairing things and this is referring to repairing and fixing/healing/restoring in the spiritual realm.
The third is clothing that is undesirable and ill fitting in contrast to what you usually like to wear. The "stripes" represent the stripes Christ bore for our healing, and how we can also be called into uncomfortable situations to glorify Him. This is a calling for the higher level of spirtuality that involves sacrifice, and when we are called to suffer and sacrifice for the sake of others or for His glory, He gives us the right clothes to wear for the job. He holds us up (clothes too big) his grace sustains us, and He encourages us when we are in the thick of it.
You have been equiped for a good service. It says in 2 Timothy 3:16-17,"Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action),So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

That's interesting because I've felt a connection with the tribe of Issachar. Gen 49:14 and 15 says, "Issachar is a strong donkey, lying down between two burdens, he saw that rest was good, and that the land was pleasant. He bowed his shoulder to bear a burden, and became a band of slaves..."

A truck could be a modern-day donkey. I have borne two burdens especially in the last 19 years or so. I've been feeling an extreme shaking in my life lately, and I haven't been sure if I'm supposed to bear those two burdens anymore.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Only in the Lord. He changes our perception to how He wants you to carry them. Usually just in heart and prayer, but there is much that we can think and do to "over carry". Matthew 11:29-30 (New International Version)
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.". If His is light and easy, yours should then be also. We make many mistakes in this, and try to do things in our own strength.

I like your scripture, specially,"rest was good, and that the land was pleasant". God bless your path and may the burdens He calls you to carry, be light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 pm

What a beautiful dream...thank you for sharing deborah!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 pm

I know that God equips us for His good work, but do you also feel deborah that God used your sister as a vessel to help equip you for the things that you have dealt with in life, since she was like a mother to you?? Just curious, and just my thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Sheila very much helped equip me for the many trials I've had in my life--good point, Daisy!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

huggins

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 am

huggins back!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down