Interesting dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting dreams

Post by PeaceLove on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

Hey everyone,

I had an interesting dream last night. I don't remember exactly how it started, but there was a time when in our front yard there were huge signs including a neon lighted sign showing that not me, but my sister won a $ contest. The sign just showed her phone # of who won, not her name. There was also another phone # on another huge sign of someone who I didn't know who also won a contest. The neon lighted sign was my sister's sign. The other sign was a sign from a local news source with the call letters on the sign and the channel it is, Channel 2. So it's about someone else, not me winning a contest. Interesting, huh?

Other dreams that I had .... I and someone else was in a haunted house and there was spirit (who was a girl) that we know was in the house. She was not an evil spirit. There would be strange things that happen in the house, though... funny things & there was even one of those hidden walls where you find a button that could be pushed and it would move in a circle to the other side of the wall.

The other one was a dream where my friend, Ranae and 2 children that she watches were doing down in a basement and Ranae said something about it not feeling right to her, feeling dark (spiritually). So I started praying that whatever it was that it would leave in Jesus' name, rebuking it. Before that we were also cleaning, washing dishes and cleaning a kitchen. Ranae with the 2 children left me to finish the dishes to go down to the basement and that was when Ranae told me come down with them because something didn't feel right.

That's all for now. Thank you for helping me.

In Christ,

PeaceLove

PeaceLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting dreams

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 am

Do you remember the phone number? Could be the lottery numbers in your dream. ;)

Is there something that you're badly wanting like a promotion or something else that you're afraid somebody else will get? As Christians, we don't believe in coincidences, everything is God-ordained, even the lottery. I would say that God is using this dream to show you He's sovereign in one way or another.

I've not taken the dream accuracy test.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting dreams

Post by PeaceLove on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Emily,
No I do not remember those other numbers. They definitely were phone numbers, though, and not lottery #'s. Hmmm... you really believe that even the lottery is God ordained? Well, since God DOES know our hearts He would know what we would use the $ for, if it's for a good cause or a bad cause. I had thought about how He knows that, and maybe that's why some people win the lottery and some people don't. I have only tried the lottery once, and that was when I just turned 18 ( I was still in high school) and my boyfriend at the time bought it for me.) If I remember right, I believe it was the pick 5. There WERE a couple #'s that matched, but I never went back to see what I would have won with it. My boyfriend said it would not have been worth it. I usually don't worry about money much, either, though that's why I thought it was interesting that I had dreams about that.

Thanks for your reply about that one, Emily! :) .... Actually now that I think about it, I think maybe I'm afraid that my younger sister or 3 years will get a college degree faster than I would, that could explain why her sign was in neon lights.

~PeaceLove

PeaceLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceLove on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 pm

ooops, I meant my younger sister OF 3 years. lol flower it\\'s all good bouncing

PeaceLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interesting dreams

Post by PeaceLove on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 pm

I LOVE that! Maybe He's giving me those dreams to show me His Sovereignty! :) Flower Power Amen thumbs lol I can't get enough of those smilies, can you tell?!?! :P :D :)

PeaceLove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top