Red Coat & Red Hat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Coat & Red Hat

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:39 am

Re: Dream I had this morning before awakening: Someone had been wearing my red coat & brought it back to me. She also left her red hat with me. I put on the red coat and red hat & walked to school ( believe me, I am well-over my school days). In the natural I didn't look anything like "me". Any insight on this one?

Thank you!
Elly Ross
rosseleanor@msn.com

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Coat & Red Hat

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Do you feel like you finally are getting the things you need to start some sort of learning or education?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

What age are you in the dream? Did you really walk to school back then? Describe how you looked different in the dream too, if you don't mind. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:11 am

Mayabe I was in my early 20s. Most of the time I walked to high school, but sometimes one of my parents would drive me. I did not look like me at all. I had chin-length blonde bouncy loose curls.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 am

Blonde curls in your dream, or real life? Describe your hair in both for me, if you don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm

The girl looked nothing like me. As a girl in my 20's I had long dark hair. My hair is now short and dk blondish.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

In real life, has someone returned to you something that was yours (can be things like attention, compliments, credit for something you had done...anything like that) and did they give a little extra back(the hat) or make an apology? Did this occurance teach you something?(walking the path of life=school)

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I have been receiving many positive comments. Also, I recently purchased a wig (maybe the hat)and I have received many compliments on it. That's all I can think of.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

That could be it..... The wig fits well in the dream senario. Can you think of any symbolism in your life in regards to you walking to school?

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

I've been told I would have a healing ministry. Maybe God is preparing me??? If that is not the case, from what you say above, how does that tie into it being a dream from God???

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

I don't see that in the dream, which doesn't mean you aren't called to that. The reason I asked about compliments/praise is because we wear red when we want attention, and men going through mid-life crisis go out and buy red cars because they want attention. They made "Stop" signs red to get our attention. Maybe you need some right now, or as you mentioned you are receiving attention right now. To have a hat and a coat that is red, would really be attention getting. Red can represent passion or sacrificial blood (which is deeper in color that true red) but the hair of bouncy blond curls added to the equation...makes it still point to attention getting/needing.

The "walking to school" has a purpose for being included here. This what I call an instructional dream. They tend to point towards self-truth or to show us what we need or want in life. Try to concentrate and pray about the school/learning process that you are heading towards ......remember...you were walking to school, not there yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Something else comes to mine. My husband is in a nursing home, and I am there every day from about noon to at least 3PM accept Sun. when I bring him home for the day. I have filled out an app. for volunteering (especially in the dining room) at the facility he's in. I was helping passing out the the trays at lunch and was told I couldn't do that, but I also was told there is a way around that--become a volunteer. Therefore I applied. They have already done a background ck, now I will have to take a TB test and then their is short orientation. Maybe that's it.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

That sounds right. I want to say that I understand that your husband is no longer home, and I am sure you miss his attention.
I hope you enjoy volunteering, and enjoy sharing some of that love you have. God bless you for ministering to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 am

Thank you!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 am

daphanie02 wrote:Do you feel like you finally are getting the things you need to start some sort of learning or education?

My husband is in a nursing home and I have applied to volunteer in the dining room assisting the residents, passing out trays, or where ever needed. I have passed my background ck now I need to have a TB test & then a short orientation and I'll be good to go. I am at the nursing home from about noon to 3pm every day except on Sun. when I take my husband home for the day.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Red Coat & Red Hat

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 am

The responses I received regarding this dream did not sit well with my Spirit.

This morning I was reading "Dream Encounters" by Barbie L. Breathitt. She says, "God's white light contains all the spectrums of color. The three corners of the triangle prism represent the white light of the 'Trinity' in the seven beautiful colors in the rainbow. Our dreams are full of variations of these seven different rainbow colors, and they enable us to understand whether our soul or spirit or a balance of both are ruling our lives".

She goes on to say (in part), "If the white light of God is filling our lives, then the dominant colors appearing in our dreams will likely be: red symbolizing the Spirit of the Lord....... The red, green, and blue light color spectrums are the three predominate colors of the Spirit".

After saying all that, I can now interpret my own dream. Satan tried to steal from me, but he HAD to give it back with interest (giving me the red hat) which symbolizes "Retoration". My "new look" & my walking to school symbolizes a new me and God is teaching me new things. He is bringng me to a higher level than I have ever been before.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top