My girlfriend cheating on me in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My girlfriend cheating on me in my dreams

Post by Chords on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 am

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5 years. We are both born again Christians and love God very much. A year and half after I met her, I started having these funny dreams of her with other men. Each time I approach her in these dreams she's always happy to be with the men and not eager to leave their side.
Sometimes and most times, I know the man in the dream. Its always a familiar face. Each time I try to call her away, she refuses to come with me in the dream and I get very upset and furious with both her and the man. It's weird because, most times, the men are the least likely kind of men that she would be with in reality. Sometimes they are even with people she does not like or cannot stand in reality.

Most times I wake up from these dreams either very upset or very sad. Then for the whole day I am very sad and detached from her. I always tell her about these dreams and she in turn becomes equally sad and confused. I used to have these dreams a lot when still living with my parents. They have kind of reduced now that I am living alone. However I still have them once or twice in a month. Most times the men in the dream are men that are around us cureently, i.e. people we relate with presently. Other times, they are strangers.She is still a virgin and has vowed to remain so until marriage. I am her first boyfriend. Although we have not really had sex, I have had several instances of kissing and fondling all parts of our bodies intimately which if it was up to her, we would not do so at all. She has been talking to me about sexual purity till we get married. However, we both made a decision on Sunday, September 5th, 2010 to never touch each other sexually until our wedding night. We are both now at peace with this decision to state, sexually pure.

I, on the other hand am not a virgin. I have a son with another girl who's still very much interested in me and keeps calling me from time to time like she is not willing to let go. I know she is jealous of my current relationship and would do anything to end it, as I have become a better person and am now serious with this new relationship. We had mutually ended the relationship after the baby was born and decided to go our separate ways, after which I started dating my current girlfriend. I got born again after that and have not had sex with any other girl.

I am currently getting prepared to marry my current girlfriend and am about to propose to her. Even though my mother is not very pleased with our relationship. She is very possessive since I am an only child and she feels my girlfriend is snatching me away from her. I do not approve of this because I wish to start a family and settle down.

I am very sure my girlfriend loves me extremely, just as I love her. She is not the kind of girl to lie and go behind my back with another girl. So I do not understand the origin of these dreams. In some dreams, sometimes, there's another girl trying to convince me to walk away from my girlfriend.

In the end, I always wake up and we both pray about it individually and together when we meet. She talked to me about confronting my dreams and addressing the people in it. and also pleading the blood of Jesus in the dream. It has reoccurred so much that I am led to believe that my dreams are being manipulated. I have prayed for a revelation all to no avail.

This morning, I had a new dream and this time for the first time, she was having sex with another guy in the dream. I was soo upset in the dream, that I fled from the dream, before I hurt someone.

I woke again, sad and confused. She is not at all happy with this and this goes totally contrary to our recent decision to stay away from any sexual relations. I know she would not do this to me. Is this a revelation, a warning, or how and why am i having these dreams.

Please please please, please help me with a simple interpretation to these dreams. I have been explicit, in order to give you a FULL picture of my situation. I hope this helps you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Chords

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My girlfriend cheating on me in my dreams

Post by dreams3 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 am

is your mother and the mother of you child bornagain too? i just thought to ask...i have not taken any dream test anyway. i am praying for you

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chords on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 am

They are both religious as Christians. But do not exactly exhibit character traits of born again Christians. My mother tends to swear falsely, lie to me just to get me to do things in her favour and bidding. Sometimes she tends to curse me when I seem disobedient to her wishes. Plus she disrespects my father ALL the time no matter the place and time. She tends to want to be the head of the home.

The mother of my child is a christian but does not exhibit traits of a born again Christian. For instance, given the chance, she would incite and invite me to have sex with her again. In addition to the fact that she's done and said several wicked things just to obtain favour for herself and against my relationship.

Chords

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 pm

i am not a dream interpreter, but when i prayed and think over your dreams i have this feelings:
God can not lie ..most atimes repeated dreams is calling your attention to something now or in the future.

firstly....it may have come out from fear ...maybe you have been cheated on before
secondly..i have this feeling that you check out the beliefs of your girlfriends if she is not embracing some contrary beliefs that you donot agree with it.

Thirdly...i mean no harm to your girlfriend..inshort i respect both decision to keep the marriage bed undefiled. But try and carry out a research before you go ahead and marry.

the above are my feelings. i am still praying.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your girl friend

Post by Greeks45 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 am

Please brother in christ,that your girl friend has an evil spiritual husbands and you have to pray very hard to save her from them.She is not doing it intentional as she is been decieved by them.

Greeks45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Chords, I understand that these dreams must be upsetting you. I am praying that right now peace would be your umpire.

God is not the author of confusion but of peace.......I really want to say that straight up.

These dreams are troubling you, but truly I feel that if you are having dreams of infedelity that it may not be in the physical ok.

I know when I have had people cheat on me in real life, it has been hard to get over the lies and the deception and also the blatant betrayal. The one thing that God showed me is that sometimes, we behave like this with our Lord putting other things first over Him and this I feel is like cheating on Him.

I really feel you need to check the Lord about this one Chords but also to not approach your dreams out of fear despite how fearful they may seem whilst you are having them. Sometimes they are wake up calls from the Holy Spirit and sometimes they are our own fears being expressed through the dreams.

IF you have had people be unfaithful to you in the past it may be understandable that you are having these dreams.

I know what I have said may sound like two different things I am addressing that of it being either God showing you about not being unfaithful to him or that of it being a dream of your own personal fears about the whole subject of infedelity but really I feel it could be either or and it is for you to check with God about.

I know that from my past, I am going to be more on guard about the whole cheating thing, but I also hope that I will not be fearful of it happening again. THe thing is, if someone is unfaithful or will be, you cannot control it, you can only pray and allow God to deal with that person. But like I said perhaps this is more to do with your own personal walk with God than what the dream appears to be in the literal sense.

I really hope this has helped and that you are not too worried about these dreams anymore. Allow them to propel you closer to Him and remember, He will reveal the truth, cause He is the truth and all you have to do is TRUST Him. He is for you and not against you.

God bless.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top