Missed the wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missed the wedding

Post by littlepeep on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

I am a photographer at a wedding. My husband is doing video of the ceremony. Prior to the wedding I find myself down the street from there ceremony and reception site. I am in the back of a box truck that is not in use any longer but has been converted into a storage/living space for someone and is parked on ths side of a building. I am in the back of the truck with a female and she is related to the bride and groom and is an attendant in the wedding. We get to talking and I realize the wedding is about to start so I run down to the ceremony site. I get there and realize the wedding is just about to start and also notice I left my camera back at the box truck. I take off running to the truck in a panic and am aware as I leave I am missing some really important photos.

I arrive back at the box truck and go in the back to get my camera. The female is still in the truck and she is not mentioning the wedding at all. She is now laying on the bed in her wedding clothes - very relaxed and I am standing near the door. We begin talking again and I lose track of getting back to the wedding. In the middle of our conversation I suddenly remember the wedding going on and go for my camera in its bag. I want to tell this girl I have to get back to the wedding but don't want to be rude since she is talking. Finally I dash off to the wedding only to get there as it's over. My husband walks out holding his video camera and I am in tears and ask him if he thinks we can pull images off of the video since I missed the wedding. In a very angry tone he says "probably not" and then walks off. I am puzzled why he said that since I know it's possible to do get images off of it.

I walk up to the bride and groom in the hallway to get a few pictures of them before they head to the reception and they both look at me like "who are you?" I become embarrassed and head to the reception. I go in where everyone is drinking some sort of drink. I stand next to the Mother of the Bride who is drinking something that is really strong and quickly gets her drunk. She leaves and someone begins to pressure me into having some of the drink. I hesitate at first and then give in...I quickly become drunk and am walking around totally out of it. My husband is gone and never shows up at the reception - in the dream I am constantly aware of his absence.

littlepeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missed the wedding

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

my goodness it seems like a very stressful event. Do the feelings in this dream match anything you have gone through recently? Sorry i dont have an interpretation. This could be pertaining to a future event as well.

God bless you,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Are you really a wedding photographer?

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepeep on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 am

yes, I am really a photographer as well as my husband. He does do video for clients every so often. I have for sure been going through some stressful times lately.

littlepeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 am

Your stress is revealed in your dream too. The other girl from the wedding in the truck was the "you" that really wants a break, and in real life your husband is not sympathetic nor is he listening to you. Maybe it is time to take sometime off with him and re-connect? The last paragraph is a warning to not let this pressure/stress make you give in to a substance, or a substitute, to numb what is going on in your life. It's usually best to take our problems "head-on". I will pray that you will be in each others eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top