FIRST TIME ON HERE NEED HELP WITH A DREAM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIRST TIME ON HERE NEED HELP WITH A DREAM!

Post by LAMPKILI on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm

The dream is some how sketchy, It first started out about my husbands uncle who he is staying with (in NY while we are going through a divorce)I was standing at his bedroom door knocking having a confrotation with him about something he handed me a key in anger and told me to go away.............

then the dream skipped to a ex pastors church I used to attend..... And a faceless person started anoiting a telephone of my ex pastor and he had loud blue shoes on .......him as his wife was on the pulpit and then it skipped to his wife and the same faceless person anoited the inside of her thighs and told her that she would bear a king and she leaned over in worship grabbing her stomach rocking back and forth.

please help me interpet

LAMPKILI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FIRST TIME ON HERE NEED HELP WITH A DREAM!

Post by TrueTriumphant on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Maybe there is a connection between your ex pastors blue shoes and his wife's prospective seed. Blue is normally a representation of holiness, the presence of God or a symbol of heaven. And with his wife, to be carrying a seed that is a king may imply that what she is carrying may have a national or international sphere of influence. Maybe the person was faceless because his character was not as important as his actions. Him anointing the telephone of your ex pastor may be a symbol of God using your pastor even more in his ability to communicate and articulate the Word of God to the people and the faceless guy anointing the ex pastor's wife's leg as being God strengthening her walk with Him (God) because of the seed that she is carrying. Her thighs could have also been anointed because that may be symbolic of an area (maybe her walk with God) that is being attacked because of the seed she is carrying.

I'm not so sure about the first part of the dream. I don't really understand who you're fighting with but maybe it's possible that God still has a great work He wants to do in you and your husbands marriage and maybe it will start with your husbands communication and your walk because of the seed that you are carrying.

Hope this helps!!!

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenlymama on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm

This is not an interpretation, but I do think its to do with your marriage somehow. I'm asking God to confirm this message to you again.

heavenlymama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top