Ex Boyfriend's x 2, friend's and one of there girlfriend's!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex Boyfriend's x 2, friend's and one of there girlfriend's!!!!!!!!!

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 am

Hi all, I had a really weird dream last night, that has stayed with me, So I am typing it on here really quickly, before I forget it.lol. Where to start?
I was in a narrow house, with stairs, that seemed to be the main part of the scene. My ex and his girlfriend were there. My best friend was down the stairs, which then became a beach. I went up stairs and shouted at my ex's girlfriend not to get involved with her ex's medical problems. I was really shouting at her and slapped her face. She fell into a cot like thing. Spencer my ex came along and I told him what had happened. He was on my side and didn't respond. I went with him down another set of stairs and we were talking happily about food! next i was with my best friend, in our swimming costumes, on the beach, downstairs. We left and her husband and another one of my ex's showed up to the beach. I was hanging over a ledge to try to see him. We were shouting to each other. Then my ex's girlfriend was playing around with her ex boyfriend and I was disgusted. I think I told them so. All very strange. Any one have any idea's????

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Boyfriend's x 2, friend's and one of there girlfriend's!!!!!!!!!

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm

The funny thing is I just discovered my ex's girlfriend has pictures on her facebook of her with her ex boyfriend still and I thought that's odd! I have a feeling she will mess my ex about. funnily enough I want to protect him.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top