it's a foul!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

it's a foul!

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm

so, there is a part of a dream where i dove to the bottom of a pool in about the middle of the pool length-wise and stayed there.

there was a retired american football player at the bottom with me and he said something about football. i went over to him and asked him what he meant. i may have even got a little too close because i desperately wanted to know what he meant. he pushed me away and said, "it's a foul!" in a frustrated/irritated voice.
I then walk over to the side of the pool(still at the bottom) and saw two pictures hanging on the pool wall. the first one, the only people i can remember was me a year ago and below me a year ago is me today (i'm 5'2" lost 20 pounds and have curly hair). i've changed a lot in the past year. there was another picture but i could not even make out the picture. i noted that (name here) would come around.

i have some ideas. anybody want to share some of theirs?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: it's a foul!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Do you feel secluded and where no one wants to be for very long? lol i know i do living way out here in the country. Going into town is like a breath of fresh air for me! have you offended someone without meaning to?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:57 pm

i have class 4 nights a week and work 5 days a week, so i am never home enough to feel secluded.
p.s. we have dairy goats as well, but they are babies and have not been bred yet, so they don't give milk. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm

oh ok lol!! just a thought.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top