death of a small baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

death of a small baby

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 am

I have been praying about this dream for about a week now..

I dreamed that I was taking care of a baby.. well, I say that loosely. There was a baby around.. it belonged to different people in the dream.. I called it my niece's name, then it was a neighbors, and a few other's baby. Somehow I knew the baby had not eaten. In the different parts of the dream I remembered that, I need to get that baby some food. I dreamed about this small infant all night. Finally the baby was near death because it had not eaten. I immediately said, so and so didn't feed and that it was the other parents fault that the baby died.. All the while knowing that I could have fed the baby and I probably should have. I picked the baby up and walked to the door and notice the baby was barely hanging on... I felt soo bad and soo guilty.

I feel like the Lord is trying to speak about something lately.. something big. I am unsure about why I felt soo bad when it wasn't my baby. Maybe it represents someone that I should help. There are lots of people that need help in my life right now.. Really just need some wisdom. Thanks!

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: death of a small baby

Post by owen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi allsmiles,

I believe the baby represents a person who just received the Lord Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior or who is just new in the Lord. God is leading this person to you so that you can feed him or her with His word, otherwise, he or she will die. Babies definitely depends on someone who is mature. Babies dont know what to do. The same way in spiritual life, Baby Christians need mature Christians to feed them. But if you miss to feed, there will be spiritual death. But I pray that God will help you before death comes in. Your dream tells you that you can avoid the death of the baby by feeding him immediately the moment you knew he was hungry.

If you believe this is true to your real situation, I advice you to pray to God for wisdom. If this doesnt speak to your real life, forget it.

God bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 pm

I had a similar dream several years ago. The Holy Spirit showed me the starving baby represented the Church (as in the church in a collective sense, no particular denomination). In my dream the baby looked fine and healthy initially but then as I was taking him home, I unwrapped his blankets and he was skin and bones, almost dead from starvation. Churches can look fine on the outside, but that may not be their true condition. People need to be nourished by the Word, find out who their Father is. They need love so desperately. Don't ever downplay the spiritual significance of making a meal for someone or offering a listening ear--small acts done in love are big deals in God's kingdom.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top