3 rifle drms,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 rifle drms,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

,,,drm 1; i was in a ww2 battle situation,, atta us airfeild,,around plans hangers,,the fiteing was intense,,at first i was just an observer,,but at the end i seemed 2 morph in2 a marine hitting the ground firein mi rifle atta enemy i koodnt realy see, but it all went slow motion an i kood hear the bullets zing past me,, ,,i wasnt hit but prepared mi bayonet 4 close combat ugh,, um,, ptl i guess,, um drm2,, i was at mi frends house wher i buy mi guitars,, but thgis tme i was lookin atta target rifle,,all silver in color,, wiv 5 stikers on its side showing bullets,,indicating hits,, ,, drm3;..i arrived at a gunshop lookin 4 a pertikular rifle,,a target one,,i found somethang close it wasa air rifle,, not wat i wanted,, but i tryed it anyway,, it fired a dart but missed tha target,, ,,not enuff powa,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 rifle drms,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 am

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 am

Hi brother,

I believe your 3 dreams are related to each other. And these Bible verses came immediately to my mind as I was reading your dream.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, agains t the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

I believe that your dreams tell you to prepare for what is coming, which needs you to be engaged in spiritual warfare. You need to practice using your weapon, which is the weapon of God.

God always leads us to triumph in Christ. God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm

t u O.. im a hesistant fiter,, ,,but hav been ing in early mornins,, in

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Dreamster -

I agree, I think these are related to spiritual warfare. In the first dream you're engaged in battle and the other dreams you're selecting your weapons of warfare so perhaps the Lord is warning you of things to come?

I had the same feeling about your "Indian Bones" dream, that it was about warfare as well.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 pm

ok D,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content